Betdaq 2% commission plus 50% commission refund!

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
andyfuller

I had an email last night from Betdaq with their latest offer:

"At BETDAQ we are Serious About Sport and Serious About Trading!

As we gear up for Cheltenham we would like to offer you a 50% Commission Refund Bonus (up to £150 per week), giving you more money for the biggest festival of the year!

We will refund your Commission Bonus every Wednesday over the promotional period. To opt in simply enter the promo code TTBonus in the My Account section of the BETDAQ website.

No need for you to incur the premium charges, because here at BETDAQ you pay less and and get 50% of your Commission Back!
"

T&C:

50% Commission Refund on Trading Tools before Cheltenham Terms and Conditions:
To qualify for this promotion, Customers must enter the promotional code TTBONUS in the My Account section (desktop only) to be eligible.
Qualifying customers will receive a 50% cash refund on Commission Paid each week of the Promotional period to a maximum of £150 per week (cumulative maximum of £900).
Promotional period: Offer applies to Commission paid by customers using Trading Tools between 00:01 03/02/2016 to 23:59 15/03/2016.
Customers will be eligible from the time the Promotion Code is entered. No back-dated Commission will be refunded.
Offer applies to Customers using Bet Angel, other software or Geeks Toy during the promotional period.
Only Commission paid using Bet Angel, other software or Geeks Toy will be eligible.
Commission refund will be made every Wednesday throughout the promotional period with the first payment being made on 10/02/2016. The final payments will be made on 16/03/2016. Commission calculation is made each week from 00:01 Wednesday to 23:59 Tuesday.
Minimum commission refund per week of £10 to qualify.
Maximum commission refund per week is £150.
Maximum commission refund during the promotional period is £900.
Commission Refund will be applied as non-withdrawable cash every Wednesday.
Customers can only avail of the promotion once per week.
Promotion is not available to BETDAQ API or RDT customers.
Only one use of this promotion per account/household/IP address/device.
This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other BETDAQ registration promotion.
All participants must have a qualifying Betdaq account. A qualifying Betdaq account is an account which has passed all of Betdaq’s membership criteria.
BETDAQ reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
BETDAQ reserves the right to exclude any entrant from such promotions.
BETDAQ reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any stage.
This promotion is not available to residents of: Belarus, Burkino Faso, Latvia, Portugal, Russia, Ukraine and Estonia and any excluded territory.

More info on:

https://www.betdaq.com/Promotions/?utm_ ... ge_New_Tab
PeterLe

Thanks Andy
That's got to be worth looking at if you trade pre play
Regards
Peter
Naffman

Love how customers get refunded on a Wednesday as well! :lol:
Euler

I didn't get this email?!?!?
Naffman

You're falling out of favour Peter ;)
andyfuller

Odd you didn't get it Peter (make sure you aren't opted out of marketing) - cracking offer though I don't like the money being non withdrawable, makes it a bit of a pain but won't complain about the offer.

I also liked the Wednesday payout - I suspect done so that any social media about the Premium Charge will lead people to see this offer.

I also liked their other recent Premium Chargers tweet:

https://twitter.com/BETDAQ/status/694909512570933250

Taking a bit of a leaf out of Paddy Powers marketing book, or should that be BetfairPaddyPower now?
Euler

andyfuller wrote:Odd you didn't get it Peter (make sure you aren't opted out of marketing)
Nobody actually even emailed me about the offer from the commercial side. Bit of an oversight!
aperson

Offer extended for Cheltenham week.
Euler

Last race at Cork did £138k
Bear's The Name

That was a very nice race for me, laid the odds on fav, so had a winning part of that 138k. Can't see why anyone would not want to be on BQ tomorrow for Cheltenham with 2% on offer. 155k+ matched on Race 1 already I see on BQ, why pay more?
andyfuller

aperson wrote:Offer extended for Cheltenham week.
Yes a couple of great offers this week:
Dear Member,

Due to popular demand we have decided to extend our TTBonus for another week.

You don't have to do anything, you will be eligible for a further refund (up to £150) next week on Wednesday the 23rd of March. (50% of your comm back from the 16th March to the 22nd of March inclusive)

It's our way of saying thank you and wishing you a successful Cheltenham.

Enjoy the week.

Kind Regards,

The BETDAQ Team
Also
Cheltenham has finally arrived and here at BETDAQ we're very excited for what the next few days have in store!

If your Horse Falls at Cheltenham we'll settle it as a NON RUNNER!

This applies to all Multiple Bets (Treble or more) on any Cheltenham race each day. If one of your selections Falls, Unseats Rider or gets Brought Down, we'll settle that selection as a Non Runner.

In order to avail of this offer, simply enter the Promo Code: CHELT16 in the 'My Account' section of the BETDAQ website.

So what are you waiting for? Get building your Cheltenham Multiple bets now!

Don't forget, we now have ProFrom Racing Guides & Live streaming available on Desktop and the BETDAQ Mobile App for all races from Cheltenham and beyond!
Bonnie

What are the conditions regarding 2% commission.
andyfuller

Bonnie wrote:What are the conditions regarding 2% commission.
See: http://betdaqhelp.custhelp.com/app/answ ... il/a_id/77
andyfuller

A nice bonus added to my account over night thanks to the 50% commission back offer :D
Euler

Did you have to opt in? I can't see anything?

Return to “Betdaq exchange”