Default View OneClick or Ladder

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
James1st

Does anyone know how to get BetAngel to default to the Ladder view, irrespective of whether the race switching uses Guardian or Excel or whatever method?

I use Excel and Guardian to Autotrade and an Auto screen capture to take snapshots all day, so that I can review the trading in the evening. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be an option to set the default view to the ladder instead of the Oneclick screen(one would think it would be a Tools/Display setting).

Thanks
The A Train

I am having the same problem. Trying to record the races with Guardian active and everytime it switches markets it reverts to the one click screen when I want the ladder. :oops:
Dallas

The A Train

Thanks,
This explains how to centre the ladder. I can't get it to default to the ladder when it switches to a new market. It keeps going to the one click screen.
Dallas

The A Train wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:55 am
Thanks,
This explains how to centre the ladder. I can't get it to default to the ladder when it switches to a new market. It keeps going to the one click screen.
Did you read as far as the 2nd page? ;)
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5&start=15
Wolf1877

I've got the same issue. I'd like to auto record some markets while I'm away from my desk. I can capture data out of excel which is great but not wider market data that often provides some kind of hint as to why an automated or manual process didnt work.

There may be a workaround involving hotkey scripts and the like but it still seems like an oversight to me not to have a configuration setting to set the default market display to ladder. There are configuration settings for almost everything in Bet Angel including quite trivial things like colour schemes so why not not a basic action like defaulting the market display to Ladder over One Click?
ShaunWhite

Display your ladder view in a pop out window. When you switch markets the ladder content switches too.
Wolf1877

Thanks again Shaun!
ShaunWhite

No probs. Just another reason why you need lots of screen space.

I was just about maxed out and now we have Servant info so I might need another monitor and rearrange my layout a bit. Current video card only supports 3 screens so I'll need a new card too. I hope these servants increase profitability enough to pay for the extra hardware! For now it lives overlapping my Guardian but a scruffy screen layout is something I can't tolerate for long. :roll:
howarth4422

Has it changed since these tips were posted? Even if I display the ladder in a pop out, when the market switches it switches to the main bet angel window in one click mode which is now sat in front of the ladder screen?
Dallas

howarth4422 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 3:11 pm
Has it changed since these tips were posted? Even if I display the ladder in a pop out, when the market switches it switches to the main bet angel window in one click mode which is now sat in front of the ladder screen?
You need to have your floating ladder (the one popped out) pinned
howarth4422

Dallas wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 3:21 pm
howarth4422 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 3:11 pm
You need to have your floating ladder (the one popped out) pinned
Ahhh cheers will give that a go

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”