HELP No saddle number etc

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Blueecho

Newbie here probably posting this in the wrong section so sorry in advance if it is :) Searched just about everywhere and can't seem to find how to get my saddle number silks stalls etc to show any help would be greatly appreciated :D
Dallas

They should all be visible on the one-click screens, but on the ladder screen you will only see the silks next to the runners name
Blueecho

i'm afraid I have nothing on either one click or ladder :(
Dallas

Blueecho wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:53 am
i'm afraid I have nothing on either one click or ladder :(
Can you attach a screenshot of your one click screen (with a racing market loaded of course)
Blueecho

Capture.PNG
Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Thats from a greyhound market which dont use stalls and saddle numbers. Silks are also not important as the same colours run from the same traps in every race

GH.jpg

The trap number is shown in front of their name on both the one-click and ladder screens
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blueecho

Thanks for the quick reply :mrgreen: :)
MemphisFlash

Good job that is practice mode, you don't wanna be doing that with real money, will go against faster than grease lightning.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”