Losing Confidence!

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
mugsgame

legendz wrote:Mugs are you winding evereyone up again ??? it sounds like one of your wind up threads. :D

Me? :shock:
legendz

I want, I need, I deserve
by mugsgame » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:33 am

Hello,
I want to create a bot that I just turn on in the morning, go out and play golf all day and when I get home withdraw the money it was won. I have spent an afternoon trading and found it incredibly boring and a waste of my time.

My target is £1000 per day
How much do i need to put into my account to achieve this?

I have no idea about trading/gambling but I watched a video on you tube so I have a fair idea what I am doing.

Can somebody please tell me how to do this? I paid good money for this software. The minium I deserve is someone to give me some help. Even if it has taken you years to gain the skills you have.

Please hurry, I want to book a nice holiday soon.
mugsgame
Archangel Professional

Yes mugs it sounds a lot like this thread from March :lol:
smartypants59

you guys make me laugh!!! i nearly fell of the chair with laughter!!!
mugsgame

The funny thing is there is at least a post similar to that once a week. :D
legendz

The "Win whatever the result handicap" sponsored by Bet Angel probably says alot , I cant blame them for advertising their product but i suspect for every 10 or 20 punters who come along and use the software take the advice and put in the work , there is a 100 who buy the trial punt away there last £100 , then take to the forum to moan about how bad life is and how Bet Angel hasn't changed it for them.
rogerlisa

Thankyou very much. I was possibly thinking that the weight of it was holding the market at a position a drift more than it should be. If it was I could try and exploit it.
Thanks again
rogerlisa

legendz wrote:ok ok , you only want to earn £300 a day , WHY!!!!!!!!! you have your own business and drive a maserati FFS , why would you want to sit at a computer all day , surely if your business pays for a maserati and and a golf membership why would you need to be a trader , This has got to be a wind up , Mugs are you winding evereyone up again ??? it sounds like one of your wind up threads. :D
As I said my body is knackered thanks to long hours, freezing conditions, and hard manual labour. It aint easy owning your own business when its a manual outside job. I am looking forward to sitting behind a desk in the warm but need to support my live style.
rogerlisa

However if sitting behind a desk all day makes you into what some have become on Betangel, FM I would rather dig a hole at least you can see the s,,t you have got to deal with. Have a nice day. P.S For those wiffy fellows on here, if you are that good why dont you start your own trading site or have you not got the b,,ls for it or brains for it! You could always read a book and study about it as you are good at that obviously, or 'fifty shades of grey' may help.Ta ta off on hol now!
rogerlisa

legendz wrote:I want, I need, I deserve
by mugsgame » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:33 am

Hello,
I want to create a bot that I just turn on in the morning, go out and play golf all day and when I get home withdraw the money it was won. I have spent an afternoon trading and found it incredibly boring and a waste of my time.

My target is £1000 per day
How much do i need to put into my account to achieve this?

I have no idea about trading/gambling but I watched a video on you tube so I have a fair idea what I am doing.

Can somebody please tell me how to do this? I paid good money for this software. The minium I deserve is someone to give me some help. Even if it has taken you years to gain the skills you have.

Please hurry, I want to book a nice holiday soon.
mugsgame
Archangel Professional
I wanted to pay a mentor not a mental

Yes mugs it sounds a lot like this thread from March :lol:
rogerlisa

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
legendz

Ok.. here is the deal with the 1.01 money .... if you go to the track you jump the tv time delay .. as soon as people see the winner they lump on and swallow up the lay money .... people put in the 1.01 lays early as soon as the market is formed in order to get matched 1st .... now sometimes horses hit 1.01 and still lose ... afsare a couple of saturdays ago hit 1.01 and lost to sri putra .. which incidently traded very high .. thats one reason ... another is people laying out to avoid waiting for the payout ... if your account was hacked they could simply cancel bets so its not that ...
fuzzer54

rogerlisa wrote:However if sitting behind a desk all day makes you into what some have become on Betangel, FM I would rather dig a hole at least you can see the s,,t you have got to deal with. Have a nice day. P.S For those wiffy fellows on here, if you are that good why dont you start your own trading site or have you not got the b,,ls for it or brains for it! You could always read a book and study about it as you are good at that obviously, or 'fifty shades of grey' may help.Ta ta off on hol now!
what a complete plonker!
legendz

I still think rogerlisa is an alias used by mugs , hes excelled himself this time.
riggs111

Le Tiss, this is the first HONEST to yourself message/reply i have read on this forum. Thank you. This poor sod is losing money hand over fist. Bet Angel offers a lot, its marketed to offer a lot, i am DESPERATE to read at least one post, of someone, anyone that has had the promise DELIVERED......so far this just seems to be a posher more snobby way a gambler loses their money......for example the post that has the most views is about BETFAIR going down!!! is that because of RELIEF?? surely the high views should be posts saying HEY GUYS ANOTHER WAY TO MAKE MONEY.....now thats! the forum/community i want to be in, then i can shag more women!!!
Zenyatta

riggs111 wrote:surely the high views should be posts saying HEY GUYS ANOTHER WAY TO MAKE MONEY.....now thats! the forum/community i want to be in, then i can shag more women!!!
I think its the dream of all Betangel users to be able to make at least 50k/year off Betfair and travel the world banging hot chicks. Most find out the hard way that trading is REALLY HARD and this dream is not achieveable without a HELL of a lot of effort and skill.

I fear that most guys who try to make a living off Betfair will end up having to use their hands alone in their bedrooms ; (hot chicks dont bang losers) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”