Smart drugs for discretionary traders

A place to discuss anything.
lilgreenback

kurgan wrote: I have researched these drugs before and taken correctly they do work. Among other groups, they are given to armed forces units, including UK, to keep the guys alert on long jobs. The side effects do not seem to be very serious.

I will keep you posted!
Have you seen the film Jacobs Ladder? wierd stuff, but along similar lines troops being given drugs to make them aggressive and keep them awake.
convoysur

Hi All
All this talk about performance inhancing drugs,
the natural way is the best. im a recovering drug addict and alcoholic,and ive found the best to be fish oil ,and thiamin,these alone have worked miracles for me,
Marc ,,
Iron

I think there's also a lot to be said for getting a natural high from simple things like being passionate about whatever you do and living in the now, rather than worrying about the past or the future.

Jeff
convoysur wrote: the natural way is the best.
Iron

I actually asked my doctor about modofinil, as I've been having insomnia recently. He said it was a psycho-stimulant, and basically worked the same way ecstacy works! He was (surprise surprise!) unwilling to prescribe it to me, saying he'd only consider prescribing it for a patient who was suffering from narcolepsy (falling asleep during the day)! :lol:

Jeff
lewismbet

Not that I would condone such behaviour but I believe modalert / modafinil can be bought through google very easily in the UK.

Naturally disclaimers about buying anything you cannot verify the contents of online apply if you were to consume them...
jimrobo

I take jack3d pre workout maybe once a week and I found that makes me feel far more alert during trading.

I have a friend whos a gp......might ask her about modofinil!

interestingly I also just asked my friend who trades professionally if anyones ever mentioned it at work or has tried it before.
Iron

jimrobo wrote:I take jack3d pre workout maybe once a week and I found that makes me feel far more alert during trading.
I'd also ask your friend if she considers Jack3d to be safe. :)

http://phoenix.injuryboard.com/fda-and- ... eid=300648

Jeff
jimrobo

I best stock up!! People have said for a while eventually it will get banned
hgodden

Ribose is very good for both work out energy and mental energy / clarity. It's a substance that triggers the body to produce more of it's natural energy supply (ATP.) Perfectly safe by all accounts.
jimrobo

although it is only in the us by the looks of it.

I just made a precautionary stock up though!!

I like the first comment on that page!

I've also been recommended craze and have a tub of that on the way!
fuzzer54

you guys are barking!
jimrobo

fuzzer54 wrote:you guys are barking!
:)
lewismbet

Barking?

No I just do a full-time masters; work full-time and make money gambling. I benefit from having my mind in as good shape as possible.

;)
jimrobo

lewismbet wrote:Barking?

No I just do a full-time masters; work full-time and make money gambling. I benefit from having my mind in as good shape as possible.

;)
Have you tried any of these btw?? If you're not comfortable posting then feel free to pm me!!!!

Return to “General discussion”