Tennis Trading

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
MemphisFlash

parts 2 and 3 of code
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LeTiss

You've put in some hard work there, Memphis!

Just out of interest, what success has this bot brought you, because a 3 game advantage with just ONE break of serve, is very different from TWO breaks of serve!

In fact, I used to have a strategy of laying a set winner when a break up - you'd get some amazing value there. The only reason I stopped was because the liquidity on those markets was at times disappointing
MemphisFlash

so far i have about 78% success with this. some of my friends have asked if i can modify so that once the 3-0 trigger happens, it will not generate a back bet unless the leader is serving. That limits the possibilities of trading. the way i have constructed this sheet gives me 9 possible opportunities for trading in a 3 set match or 15 possible opportunities for trading in a 5 set match. yesterday there were 122 matches. that equates to 1098 opportunities.

the following screenshot shows the code manipulation if you want it to be server dependant, or you could change the trigger from 3 to 4, so that it triggers at 4-0 and 5-1 but the odds will be about 1.04 at best. If the player is Serena or Novak you might not get any odds at 4-0 to win Set/Match!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MemphisFlash

my set up for set 01 and Set 02 monitoring of 30 matches in one go
MemphisFlash

Last edited by MemphisFlash on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MemphisFlash

i've refined mine just a tad and now it looks epic.
Screenshot showing 30 matches about to be traded simultaniously.
Unfortunately i have now made the file over 1Mb and it wont let me upload it. if you want it send me a message and i could e-mail it to you
Euler

You could upload to dropbox then share a public link. Dropbox is great!
MemphisFlash

found a way to get this on the site for you guys.
This sheet has only one worksheet.
when you download it, copy the worksheet so that there are 15 worksheets in the same workbook. if you don't do this the macros won't work.
enjoy and happy greening.

screenshot preparing for this afternoon and evening games. 45 matches on one screen
Last edited by MemphisFlash on Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
MemphisFlash

seems to work on the darts as well
MemphisFlash

potential under test conditions
MemphisFlash

Here is the final tennis trading spreadsheet i have been working on for a few weeks. mulitple macros on multiple sheets.the orange macros relate to the sheet, the green to entire workbook. fully interchangeable and various options. read my earlier posts regarding this. Test yourselves in practice mode.I've made over £300 on tennis matches over last 4 weeks. Enjoy and keep it green!
MemphisFlash

once uploaded, copy sheet 1 so that there are 15 worksheets to make the macros work. as per screenshot. Hope this Helps
Last edited by MemphisFlash on Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
MemphisFlash

yes it does green out automatically
mjay

is it possible you could make an automation to lay the first set winner if their price is below a certain point and green up if they lose the 2nd set?

please pm me - I would really appreciate any help

thanks
MemphisFlash

time for the French open.... Bring it On!

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”