Any Australian full time traders?

Galilee66

Hi Jason,

I will contact you once I have lined up the others - It would be useful for us all to get together - once I have heard from the others I will work out a venue and time - are there any restrictions on when you are available?

cheers
G66
jmcole

Hi Jason,

I will contact you once I have lined up the others - It would be useful for us all to get together - once I have heard from the others I will work out a venue and time - are there any restrictions on when you are available?

cheers
G66
Thank you, that would be great.
No restrictions on my availability.
Seymour

Hi G66,

While you are sorting out the Aussie traders could you please add me to your list as another one who has just crawled out of the woodwork? I have been trading for a solid year on UK racing, nearly every night, and would love to talk to some other traders on a regular basis full time or casual.

regards
Jon
Tassie
blueport

I'm in Oz but don't trade Oz racing as much as I once did. I do more in play than anything else at the moment.

My ventures in to the UK markets have so far resulted in frustration.

I reside in NSW.

Cheers,

Simon
davidg56

G'day. I'm happy to put my hand up as an Australian trader. Quite new to Bet Angel and new to trading. I've been hoping there would be a way of linking up with other Aussie traders. See how we are going and exchange ideas perhaps? I'm open to what may be the best way forward. I live in regional NSW.
Galilee66

To those traders asking about meeting up;

Unfortunately, my old Dad who lives in WA is on his last legs and as I live in Melbourne that has made life very busy for me. As soon as all that is cleared up I will get a meeting organised. Apologies for the delay. Would those interested in attending please PM me with your locality and a contact 'phone number.

Thanks

Galilee66

Return to “Australian”