Any Australian full time traders?

tonyallen01

ancientsong wrote:Hi there,I'm from perth and currently trade partime, I only trade the UK horse raceces.
My fulltime job fits in with trading so I thought why not do both?

I only swing trade, because its too hard to scalp from here because of the slight delay you get being so far away from the Uk/ Malta servers.
Hi i have been doing scalping with limited success but don't no what swing trading is. Can u explain this to me or send me a link with more information.

Thanks
tonyallen01

Bet Angel wrote:I've moved this to a new section. If you think it's a rubbish idea, please tell us!
Hi
What is the new section, and what is the kiwi's spreadsheet idea...
wrexham casual

tonyallen01 wrote:
ancientsong wrote:Hi there,I'm from perth and currently trade partime, I only trade the UK horse raceces.
My fulltime job fits in with trading so I thought why not do both?

I only swing trade, because its too hard to scalp from here because of the slight delay you get being so far away from the Uk/ Malta servers.
Hi i have been doing scalping with limited success but don't no what swing trading is. Can u explain this to me or send me a link with more information.

Thanks
http://youtu.be/sM5L2QnwbV4
[/color]
rabs2000

Gday Galilee streuth sorry it took so long to get back to you.....I would love to catch up and currently live in Bentleigh but can meet anytime and anyplace my mobile is 0405 200 594 if you would care to call that would be great
Galilee66

Hi Rabs2000,

Good to hear from you - I thought you must have had a massive exposure from a bad trade and had a heart attack and gone to that great race track in the sky! :)

Are you still trading/bookmaking? I have been having some renovations done to the house so that has slowed me down a bit - but still plugging away with moderate sucess.

I'll give you a ring and we'll see if we can get together to exchange notes on how to be a successful trader.

cheers
Galilee66
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Nice to see Flemington and Randwick on the card again!
switesh

Hi Galilee, Rabs2000,
I live in Hawthorn. Would like to catch up with you guys (and other traders from Melbourne) and share our trading experiences.

My mobile is 0433 156 873.

Regards,
Switesh
mdakiz71

Hi Galilee66

I'm from melbourne and I've been using betfair for a few years now, I have been in the racing industry for 20 years and have a lot of knowledge on market movers , just recently I I found bet angel and trading but I'm still learning how to use the software I'm still learning on practice mode but with my information knowing pro punters trainers and jockeys being a x jockey
I know how the market plays still need the experience with bet angel , maybe we can chat a little about this .

Cheers
Galilee66

Hi mdakiz71 and Switesh and Rabs2000,

I have been trading very lightly for the past 6 months as I recover from some medical problems. I have been trading for about 6 years (not at supersonic levels - but in profit) - have 40 years plus in racing and betting - It might be useful if a few of us get together to discuss various trading strategies - particularly given the Turnover Charge and the restrictions on in play trading.

mdakiz71 - could you send me a private message (PM) through this forum with some contact details?

Switesh and Rabs2000 - i will ring you on your mobile numbers that you have provided.

cheers

Galilee66
jmcole

Hi Galilee66,

I live about 90 minutes from Melbourne and would like to be involved in any get together you might organise.

I didn't seem to be able to PM you, but I can be contacted on 0411 429 733.

Regards,
Jason
Galilee66

Hi Jason,

I will contact you once I have lined up the others - It would be useful for us all to get together - once I have heard from the others I will work out a venue and time - are there any restrictions on when you are available?

cheers
G66
jmcole

Hi Jason,

I will contact you once I have lined up the others - It would be useful for us all to get together - once I have heard from the others I will work out a venue and time - are there any restrictions on when you are available?

cheers
G66
Thank you, that would be great.
No restrictions on my availability.
Seymour

Hi G66,

While you are sorting out the Aussie traders could you please add me to your list as another one who has just crawled out of the woodwork? I have been trading for a solid year on UK racing, nearly every night, and would love to talk to some other traders on a regular basis full time or casual.

regards
Jon
Tassie
blueport

I'm in Oz but don't trade Oz racing as much as I once did. I do more in play than anything else at the moment.

My ventures in to the UK markets have so far resulted in frustration.

I reside in NSW.

Cheers,

Simon
davidg56

G'day. I'm happy to put my hand up as an Australian trader. Quite new to Bet Angel and new to trading. I've been hoping there would be a way of linking up with other Aussie traders. See how we are going and exchange ideas perhaps? I'm open to what may be the best way forward. I live in regional NSW.

Return to “Australian”