Markets still showing in Guardian as Suspended

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Jamstee

Hi there. I'm hoping you can help. I've seen this happen a few times now - markets remaining suspended in Guardian unless I physically select the particular markets and switch to them, but can't do this if I'm not here.

I've included a couple of screenshots to demonstrate - you can see on the second one which I've switched to, it's going through quite happily. I'm just wondering if it's a setting I've got wrong as it keeps on happening and doesn't allow my other automation rules to fire.

Many thanks

Peter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Have you checked your 'advanced settings' tab in guardian to ensure you dont have 'restrict refresh' ticked - its possible you have saved a main settings profile with this ticked
Jamstee

PS. This doesn't always happen after suspension following a goal - just so you are aware. Thanks
Jamstee

Thanks Dallas - just checked and Restrict Refresh was indeed ticked - I've changed this now and will monitor during the games later today.

Cheers again for such a prompt reply too!

Return to “Support”