Take SP

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
ShaunWhite

Matteo72 wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:23 pm
Today, if i stop 3 seconds before the off, i have 307€ profits. If i wait to SP, i've 490€...frustrating !
And tomorrow it will be the other way round.

Unless you've discovered some magic bias between +3s and actual off time (and I very much doubt that you have), these things will balance out.

It will be very interesting see the difference over the next several hundred races. I'm guessing your frustration won't be with the size of your profits, it will be with the size of your losses, unless your strategy is a lot more complex than just laying at x-overs. I hope your 500 euro stake was just an example, because that's a pretty big stake for a strategy which is obvioulsy still being tested.
Matteo72

I think I'll stay on 3s because the races follow each other, and I can't have two trade on two different races (liability..)

I have tested my strategy for 3 or 4 years, so I know the weak points of this one :)
Matteo72

I have another question

It's possible to place at a defined time a lay bet at a specific entry point ?

Ex : 1h before the off, i would to place a conditionnal bet -> 10 mins before the off, i would like to place a lay bet @3.45. If the odds is under 3.45, do not place the bet, just wait until the odds reaches @3.45
ShaunWhite

Matteo72 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:02 pm
I think I'll stay on 3s because the races follow each other, and I can't have two trade on two different races (liability..)

I have tested my strategy for 3 or 4 years, so I know the weak points of this one :)
So you've been testing this for 3 or 4 years and found you lose out between 3s and SP? If so, surely the answer is to increase your liability for a couple of minutes to cover 2 races, rather than taking a much worse return by playing them 1 by 1?

Return to “Support”