AUTOMATION SETTING BET ANGEL TO BET TWICE

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
brujo

Hi

What is the best rule to allow bet angel to trigger a bet twice please ? I have it set to not exceed 2 bets but it often bets 3 times ( 1 in every 5 say ) .

I tried equals 2 bets but that failed to place any bets .

Thanks
Dallas

The easiest way is to set the number of triggers to 2 on the 'general' tab
brujo

Thanks for your reply . I want bet angel to continually search for my criteria for 1 minute before the scheduled off time right up to the scheduled off time . Therefore i have set it to trigger 60 times with 1 second intervals .

I did not want to limit myself to the prices only at one specific point say 60 seconds before the off .

That's why i tried to cap the amount of actual bets struck by limiting it ( no more than 2 bets ) however on one market today it triggered 4 times .

Clearly i am doing it slightly wrong at the moment but 85% of the time it succesfully places only 2 bets , the other occasions 3 bets and today for the first time 4 .

Any help gratefully appreciated . Thanks
Dallas

I assume you using fill / kill? if so do you have this set to less than your re-arm time?
brujo

no i have no set up fill or kill . My re arm time is 1 second . What rule do i enter for fill or kill please ? My intention is to scour the market every second for 1 minute before the off and place my bet only 2 times .

Thanks
brujo

I am betting only and not looking to trade out of my position
Dallas

Without fill/kill your just submitting new bets into the market every second, so you could end up with up to 60 bets unmatched by triggering one per second then have them all or several matched in one go.

The fill kill is on the parameters tab, use a time of 0.5 secs so if its not matched its killed before the next is triggered
a matched bets cond is less than 3 will then stop it triggering once two have been matched
Dallas

brujo wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:21 pm
I am betting only and not looking to trade out of my position
the fill kill has nothing to do with trading out, it just cancels your bet if not matched within the time you set
brujo

Ok i dont use it , i want to bet right up to the published starting time . So far Bet angel has not fired a bet off for me after the published start time , so i assume i don't need to add this feature .
Dallas

brujo wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:30 pm
Ok i dont use it , i want to bet right up to the published starting time . So far Bet angel has not fired a bet off for me after the published start time , so i assume i don't need to add this feature .
If your happy to potentially place up to 60 bets then get them all matched then no you don't need it

If you want to bet once a sec untill two are matched then yes you need it
brujo

Yes that is precisely what i want. Once 2 have been matched then no more matched bets . So how do i input the fill or kill criteria please . Thanks
brujo

Without fill/kill your just submitting new bets into the market every second, so you could end up with up to 60 bets unmatched by triggering one per second then have them all or several matched in one go.

The fill kill is on the parameters tab, use a time of 0.5 secs so if its not matched its killed before the next is triggered
a matched bets cond is less than 3 will then stop it triggering once two have been matched

So i have added fill or kill as per above than you .

Now how do i make sure i am asking for 2 bets to be matched ...... i have my conditions to number of bets matched is less than 3 ?

Would that do it ?

Thaks
brujo

on the paramaters regarding fill or kill

i have ticked fill or kill to 0.5 seconds

global settings i am displaying none

rules i have it set to matched bets less than 2

all afternoon its been doing 2 bets the last race it did 3 with 1 second intervals ?

Do i need to adjust global settings ?

Thanks
Dallas

No the global settings are just for offsets, that one race with 3 could of been fluke ie it started matching just as the next triggered - for a extra layer of protection you could add a 'time since fill or kill condition'
is greater than 1 sec
brujo

thanks

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”