Hi guys I have a Question

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Thebest147

I want use a bot . horse racing UK and Ireland only

I want to Back every selection if It hits my in play odds of say, for talk sake 3.1

When I try and do this it keeps backing them at the best available price which is what I don;t
want

Is there a way this can be done

and if so can someone send me the settings

thanks for your time ladies and gents
Dallas

Set the rule to place your back bet @ fixed odds of 3.10 then on the conditions tab add the "fixed odds condition" and set the last traded price to "less than" 3.15
Thebest147

Thanks Dallas is there anything else I need to do?

Like click the automation button anywhere, there do'nt seem to be any pending bets in my betting log sheet

sorry I am new to this

thanks
Dallas

Without seeing how you have writen the whole rule i cant say for sure if the rest is ok, i assume this is a in-running rule and all the other parts where fine and you had added the markets to guardian and applied the rule in the past and it was just placing bets at the higher price at the off and not waiting till the odds came down before backing them? - this condition will now only place the bets once a horse trades below the odds you have specified so if my above assumsion is correct on how you have it then you wont see any peding bets till the race is in play and the odds start moving down.
Kretztech

Hi Community,
I have also a question. I need a formula for Excel. I want explain what i want do. I want do all inplay. For example the start odd is 2 then she must go to 10 or higher and the bot should enter a bet when the odd comes back to 2. I want not that the bot enter the bet by 10 only when the odd comes back to 2. I talk from back bets. Can anybody help me. Many Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”