Automation file for scalping frontrunners,,,,williing to buy

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
geoffrey1928

Have just come back to Bet Angel after a long delay. I have joined Bet Angel specifically because of joining UPC (Ultimate Profit Club).

Basically they give you a list of frontrunners everyday, you place a back bet just before the off and then hopefully get a lay bet, for around 20 ticks lower during the first part of the race.

I have successfully been successful (thanks Dallas) in setting up a rule that can place a back bet and then place a lay bet if the horse successfully gets near the front and the price lowers, but I want to add a rule that cuts my losses when in play, so it greens (or reds up I guess) if the price goes the wrong way and therefore guards against losing all the stake.

I am quite willing to pay someone (because I don't want to waste anymore time trying to hunt down the right video or waiting until something manages to get through my thick skull) to write a small automation rule, that they can export and send to me.

I want a rule that

Places a £10 back bet (it can be for the favourite, I can change this to a specific horse for each race).

Back bet to be placed at around 2 minutes before off.

Need a lay bet that would get a profit of around 15%...not sure how many ticks this would be, this would need to carry on into in play of course.

Would need a rule that greens/reds up if price goes wrong way, ie 15% the other way.

If someone can help out, please let me know your price!!

Thanks
Dallas

I can make the rule for you if your struggling, you cant set a % figure as profit or loss but you can use a monetary value so i can set it to £1.50 profit & £1.50 loss for you (easy enough if you want to change yourself later).

There is no charge
Dallas

There you go
Last edited by Dallas on Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
geoffrey1928

Well, hope there is a sport's investors heaven, and they have reserved you a place Dallas (though hope you want be taking them up on it anytime soon).

Thank you, now for a week of trying it out using the training mode....will keep you posted, thank you again.
convoysur-2

feck it,,,came to download the file,
and like its gone
you snooze you loose,,
zd210291

How is UPC with Bet Angel working out for you guys? Looked into it and can understand theres some ok money to be made through automation but would be keen to know how profitable its been for those who've used it so far?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”