In-play & selections

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
betingonly

Hi all,

Just another quick seek of your valuable help on Bet Angel. I have created an automation rule that is doing OK in testing. It's an 'in-play' automation and is for horse races. It's working as it should for UK races as they go in-play. However, am struggling with races outside of the UK.

What I'd like to ask, is if there is a way to know if market offers in-play, perhaps an icon I am missing either on Bet Angel or the exchange website. Knowing where I can use the automation will be of great help in its refinement.

Also, can someone confirm the correct option so that the rule will only apply to races of 5 horses or more?

Thanks,
Dallas

It tells you on the Betfair website just above the odds with a highlighted tick icon if a market will be turned in play.

Use the condition "Number of Selections" greater than 4
betingonly

Thanks Dallas.

Regards the selections condition, does it matter what order the conditions are set? My first two conditions are odds conditions.

As for in-play I wasn't sure if there was obvious markets, like the UK, that always go in play, or whether I just have to check on bet-by-bet basis.

As always, appreciate the help.
Dallas

No it does matter about the condition orders, UK, IRE & AUS races go in-play US races don't (with the exception of 3-4 tracks there currently trialing it at) im not sure about any others countries

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”