Automation and trade on same event.

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
malgilb

Hello all

Can someone please explain in simple terms how i can set automation to an event within Guardian, but also trade separately on that same event.
Can you also confirm that one will not affect the other.

Thank you in advance
ANGELS15

I occasionally do this. you just have to ensure that you complete your trades ie green/red up before the automation does what you've planned. In my case if i've set up an automation to place a back bet with an offset to go in play I must complete my trades before guardian places the bets so if guardian is placing the bets a minute before the off I must green/red up before that time otherwise the green up will settle my bets. hope this helps.
dragontrades

Is one allowed to open another linked account and trade with automation on one and manually on another?
malgilb

ANGELS15 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:22 am
I occasionally do this. you just have to ensure that you complete your trades ie green/red up before the automation does what you've planned. In my case if i've set up an automation to place a back bet with an offset to go in play I must complete my trades before guardian places the bets so if guardian is placing the bets a minute before the off I must green/red up before that time otherwise the green up will settle my bets. hope this helps.
Hello and thank you for the reply. It did help.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”