Automation not triggering, possible conflict with general settings?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
pajuo

Hi all,

I am having trouble with my Tennis Back the Server Bot, which is not triggering, I attached the file.

Is it possible that there are contradictions in the bot itself, so that it doesnt trigger, or might rather be the reason that my general settings impedes the triggering?

The bot is setup to back the server at 0-15 and close when the game ends or when the receiver reaches 40.

Thanks for your help!
ISNER 0-15.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Nothing appears to be wrong with the automation file, is it triggering at all?
How many markets do you have in guardian when trying to run the rule?
I'd start by checking the refresh times etc you have set for guardian
pajuo

Thanks for the quick answer Dallas,

I have 4 markets with rules open ... I did set the refresh interval quicker now, but I dont know if that is the problem, there are some matches starting soon so I can check if that is the reason ... if that is not the problem, what other ones could it be?
Dallas

pajuo wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:21 pm
Thanks for the quick answer Dallas,

I have 4 markets with rules open ... I did set the refresh interval quicker now, but I dont know if that is the problem, there are some matches starting soon so I can check if that is the reason ... if that is not the problem, what other ones could it be?
4 markets wont make any difference unless you have a very slow refresh rate set but if you check the 'last update' column just to ensure each markets gets updated at least once a second then see how that goes
Also just make sure the match is a ATP or WTA as the other types dont have a score feed
pajuo

okay, I setup another script of a thread here and it does work, it just doesnt work with the scripts I edit? snif snif :(

Any other suggestion? the update column is fine btw ...

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”