Australian racing

The sport of kings.
Lutruwita

Naffman wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:26 pm
When were you told? I haven't aussie racing for a while now but looked at their updated turnover charge T&C's and it only mentions Racing NSW so I assumed I was okay.
OK. Earlier this year. Western Australia still charge on Betfair on turnover so I doubt there's any change in policy. But just keep on doing what you are until you get a tap on the shoulder. :D
Naffman

Just did some digging and found this
turnover charge.png
And found they actually call it the RNSW turnover charge now instead of just the turnover charge, making sure they know who is responsible :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
98lewisj

Guys, what tracks attract the turnover charge? I've been playing with botting the Aus markets and have gone live tonight. I don't really want to get shafted with the TO charge. Cheers
The dog of ry

Todays will be Warwick Farm only.

There's a list on here somewhere, maybe back a page or three
98lewisj

Thanks very much, didn't realize how many NSW tracks there was! Was interesting that Warwick Farm was my worst preforming track last night.
Lutruwita

Naffman wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:02 pm
Just did some digging and found this

turnover charge.png

And found they actually call it the RNSW turnover charge now instead of just the turnover charge, making sure they know who is responsible :lol:
racing wa.PNG
WA is charging Betfair almost as much as NSW on turnover. Therefore traders would be killing them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Naffman

Why is there no mention of this on the turnover charge T&C's? They used to mention it but now they only say NSW is under the TC, I'll drop them an email later and see what's going on.
Lutruwita

Naffman wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:33 am
Why is there no mention of this on the turnover charge T&C's? They used to mention it but now they only say NSW is under the TC, I'll drop them an email later and see what's going on.
No one seems to have any idea. I just asked and was told I can trade it until I am told not to.
seanmac

From July 1st 2017, Betfair re-introduced a Turnover Charge specific to New South Wales thoroughbred racing, in response to an increase in the fees applied to Betfair from Racing New South Wales (RNSW).
We wish to advise that last week (Monday to Sunday GMT) your account met the criteria for the RNSW Turnover Charge for the first time. However we have waived this amount as this is the first time you have been affected.
Further information regarding the criteria and calculation of the charge can be located at https://www.betfair.com.au/hub/getting- ... er-charge/ and http://www.betfair.com/aboutUs/Betfair.Charges/#
Should your account continue to meet the criteria for the RNSW Turnover Charge, such charge will be debited from your account. Your statement will not be automatically sent to you, however you can access and download your statement from https://reports.au.betfair.com/.
Betfair endeavours to assist customers in avoiding the RNSW Turnover Charge. For further information please contact Betfair Customer Service via return email or call 1300 238 324.
Kind regards,
Naffman

Unlucky pal how much NSW racing have you been doing? And I think that proves that they no longer charge WA anymore.
Naffman

Frozen! And turning streaming off doesn't even fix it :roll:
Euler

Winx in action overnight, looking forward to seeing the updates in the morning
Lutruwita

Couldn't have left it much later.

After a tough week I made $613 today, which makes me feel a bit better.

Today was a taste for some betting racing to come.
gazuty

Aarondewit wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:36 am
Couldn't have left it much later.

After a tough week I made $613 today, which makes me feel a bit better.

Today was a taste for some betting racing to come.
Yes, things picked up dramatically yesterday.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”