Lay the Draw then Move Profits to Home & Away Teams Guardian Automation Bot

hotfear

thanks, in back bet the liability is the amount we bet isnt it?
Dallas

hotfear wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:12 am
thanks, in back bet the liability is the amount we bet isnt it?
No its the amount your aiming to win, so the higher the odds you back at the lower the actual stake required will be
nufcjohn

hi dallas, tried this last night in practice mode with a liability of £50 on selected markets, i wanted to green up when the first goal went in no matter who scored just to test it out, couldn't do that on the netherlands game so just let it run. the negative game was the irish match as the dog scored first.
results were
sheffield +£5.28
portugal +£6.17
oxford +£4.63
netherlands +£3.34
ireland -£0.94

total profit £18.48
looks quite promising
Niko

Is there a way to leave a small profit on the draw?? I did it by accident on a horse race the other day, backed 25 at 3.1 with a lay in at 2.8. Lay calculation must have been wrong as once it was matched would have won a pound on the selection or 3 pound and some pence on any other horse!
zero_signal

Hi,

I tried to import this file into bet angel but I got the message saying: Unable to import the Automation Rule file. It was created with a different version of Bet Angel and is not compatible.
I'm running Professional 1.42.2
How do I fix this?

Thanks.
Dallas

zero_signal wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:54 am
Hi,

I tried to import this file into bet angel but I got the message saying: Unable to import the Automation Rule file. It was created with a different version of Bet Angel and is not compatible.
I'm running Professional 1.42.2
How do I fix this?

Thanks.

You need to update to a newer version, latest version is now V1.47
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
ianmac1912

Hi I am new to the process of using Automation. I have been experimenting with this bot today. However several times the bot greens up when the draw odds are either the same or slightly higher than the original lay odds.
How do I alter the bot so that it only triggers to Back the Draw when it is 10 ticks above the original Lay bet?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ian
Dallas

ianmac1912 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm
Hi I am new to the process of using Automation. I have been experimenting with this bot today. However several times the bot greens up when the draw odds are either the same or slightly higher than the original lay odds.
How do I alter the bot so that it only triggers to Back the Draw when it is 10 ticks above the original Lay bet?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ian
Sound like you may of been using it on illiquid markets (ones with big gaps between the backs any lay prices)?

On the 'back Draw after Goal' rule If you look at the 'Green all profit' condition this is currently set to £0, increase this to a few pence/pounds depending on the size of the stake your using, that way the price will need to move several higher than your original lay bet was placed at before it can trigger
ianmac1912

Thanks Dallas for your very quick reply. Yes I was using it on matches during the day with only a few thousand on offer.
I have changed the rule as you suggest and will try it on matches tonight.

Much appreciated.

Ian
Dannyboi3k

What do you mean by not the loss part, that it can only be used in betfair?

Could you please kindly explain just 3 scenarios in Football

1) I would like to auto trigger a lay bet at lets say 3.4, and then auto green up 2 mins after a goal is scored. ( I have tried this with the file, but it doesn't work).

2) I would like to also auto trigger a lay bet at a certain odd lets say 3.4 again, and have the bot distribute the profit on both teams, leaving a scratch on the draw.

3) For both bots above, I would like to have a close out for a loss once a certain percentage of my bank is reached lets say 5% or 25 euro.

Thank you very much in advance for help on setting up these bots.
Dallas

Dannyboi3k wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:00 pm
What do you mean by not the loss part, that it can only be used in betfair?

Could you please kindly explain just 3 scenarios in Football

1) I would like to auto trigger a lay bet at lets say 3.4, and then auto green up 2 mins after a goal is scored. ( I have tried this with the file, but it doesn't work).

2) I would like to also auto trigger a lay bet at a certain odd lets say 3.4 again, and have the bot distribute the profit on both teams, leaving a scratch on the draw.

3) For both bots above, I would like to have a close out for a loss once a certain percentage of my bank is reached lets say 5% or 25 euro.

Thank you very much in advance for help on setting up these bots.
You asked to green up if a 25euro loss - that isn't part of this file but could be easily added
See this thread for details on how to add a green up if in loss rule
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11488

You can add a fixed odds cond to specify the odds are greater than 3.4 (or whatever odds you want to use)

At the moment this bot will lay the draw then green up after a goal and distbute the profits to the home and way teams
I dont understand your 2nd question, if you have already layed the draw at 3.4 or whatever odds and a goal has been scored the odds will be likely be 4+ maybe 5+ and the only way they will fall back to 3.4 again is if the other team equalize.
Dannyboi3k

I am wondering if I can set and forget, so when the odds lower to 3.4 it will place the lay bet, green across all outcomes W-D-W after 2 mins of the goal being scored.

Secondly i want also a bot that will leave only the profit on the home and away team, and 0 on the draw (scratch the draw).

I tried the link you sent, and it never closed out for a loss and I ended up losing a nice sum of cash due to the condition not triggering..

Can you help?
Dannyboi3k

P.S this is for BetDaq
ShaunWhite

Dannyboi3k wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:48 pm
it never closed out for a loss and I ended up losing a nice sum of cash due to the condition not triggering..
You should ALWAYS test these things in practice mode. Why use real money when you're still learning how it works?
Dallas

Dannyboi3k wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:03 pm
P.S this is for BetDaq
As i said in my first reply it cant be used/created on Betdaq, the automation options and staking methods required are not avaliable.

You can lay the draw and green up after a goal but not transfer the profits on to the home and away teams

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”