Lay the Draw Guardian Automation Bot for Football

Dallas

Have you disabled the Bet Confirmation warning in your main settings?
https://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopi ... 47&t=12880
ma1phoy

Dallas wrote:Have you disabled the Bet Confirmation warning in your main settings?
https://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopi ... 47&t=12880

ohh :roll: it simple :idea: fix it thx

what about 2nd problem?

ps All items on the automated trading are described in help (conditions, signal, parameters, general). But the description is too compressed and not all points are clear to understand. It is not clear what the logic embedded in them.
There is a need for simple examples which would show the operation of various functions.
eminbe

Hi Dallas,

How do you set Bet Angel with the correct event time when I open Bet Angel and load some in-play football games in guardian the events time starts from 00:00:00 from the time it's loaded while the game is in play.
Dallas

eminbe wrote:Hi Dallas,

How do you set Bet Angel with the correct event time when I open Bet Angel and load some in-play football games in guardian the events time starts from 00:00:00 from the time it's loaded while the game is in play.
Ensure you have added the market before its started ;)
eminbe

Hi Dallas,

I am adding more rules and conditions on the Law the Draw automation, I would like to know what are the difference between these 3 rule types:

Close Trade On Selection,
Close Trade On Selection With Greening,
Green All Selections.

Thanks in advance.
Dallas

eminbe wrote:Hi Dallas,

I am adding more rules and conditions on the Law the Draw automation, I would like to know what are the difference between these 3 rule types:

Close Trade On Selection,
Close Trade On Selection With Greening,
Green All Selections.

Thanks in advance.
This link will explain the difference
https://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopi ... 47&t=11408

Close Trade On Selection, & Close Trade On Selection With Greening would be used for individual selections at a time
Green All Selections does all selection in one go
ShaunWhite

duggs wrote:I have been trialing this bot i choose matches where i believe they will be two goals or more and the draw price is 3/1 or less (I look at last five matches of each side and if 80% of matches had 2 goals or more this is a selection)
You may already do this, or I may be completely wrong, but I tend to trial a system on all matches/races etc (tiny stakes, min 300 events) ....and then look for the characteristics of the selections that were profitable. Rather than chosing a way to pick selections first, and then trying to make a system fit it. As PW says...'there's a market for every strategy and a strategy for every market'. Try and start with one element fixed, changing both at once creates far to many variables.
ShaunWhite

General question...Why do people look for closely matched teams in this strategy?
Is it statistically known to be better, ie less nil-nils or just in the maths?.

I see how the basic maths of an 8.0 nil-nil looks twice as tempting as a 16.0 nil-nil. Same reward, 1/2 the risk.... but doesn't the 8.0 nil-nil have twice the chance of happening, doubling it's risk and making them effectively the same ? That's just about where my 'ungraded' in A-level maths runs out.

My instinct says equally matched teams would draw more often, including 0-0 because a) potentially shutting each other down b) not wanting to risk coming forward in a six-pointer...(as equal performance is often correlated with close league position?)

Doesn't a mismatched game produce a mismatched result, ie not 0-0 ?
Dallas

Its to do with the way the odds will move, ideally you want equally matched teams but with a expectation of goals.

If you had a strong fav the draw odds would be high to begin with so it becomes a risky lay to start with, and if the underdog score first the odds will either rise or change very little as the outcome of a draw becomes more and not less likely as you would be expecting the fav to at least equalizie.

So with evenly matched teams the odds will drop no matter who scores and the number of ticks it shortens will be about the same
ShaunWhite

Dallas wrote:Its to do with the way the odds will move, ideally you want equally matched teams but with a expectation of goals.

If you had a strong fav the draw odds would be high to begin with so it becomes a risky lay to start with, and if the underdog score first the odds will either rise or change very little as the outcome of a draw becomes more and not less likely as you would be expecting the fav to at least equalizie.

So with evenly matched teams the odds will drop no matter who scores and the number of ticks it shortens will be about the same
Thanks Dallas, I really appreciate the time you took to give me such a full reply....as always.
Dallas

ShaunWhite wrote:
Dallas wrote:Its to do with the way the odds will move, ideally you want equally matched teams but with a expectation of goals.

Thanks Dallas, I really appreciate the time you took to give me such a full reply....as always.
I just noticed i wrote it completly backwards.... I'll blame it on the last nights/early starts of Aus open :lol:

It should of been; the draw odds will likely shorten or barely move if the underdog scores

And with evenly matched teams the odds will drift a similar amount no matter who scores.

Im sure you got what i ment but just in case someone reads it in future and its a bit confussing
ShaunWhite

Dallas wrote: I just noticed i wrote it completly backwards.... I'll blame it on the last nights/early starts of Aus open :lol:
As bad as each other....:) i've just realised the thread was about the draw, and I was talking about nil-nil.
sauzer02

Hi Dallas, how can I do so that the bot works after the kick off, when The Draw reaches a certain odds, which are different for each match.
I dont need GreenUp
Sorry for my Inglese !!
Dallas

sauzer02 wrote:Hi Dallas, how can I do so that the bot works after the kick off, when The Draw reaches a certain odds, which are different for each match.
I dont need GreenUp
Sorry for my Inglese !!
Do you mean lay after K.O at different odds each match?

If so on the 'Parameters' tab you can input any odds you want to place the lay at (you'll need to do this every match or save several copies of the rule with different lay values used) and then on the 'General' tab charger the arm time till after event has gone in play
sauzer02

Ty Dallas !!

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”