Lay the Draw @ Half Time if 0-0 Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

Teditu wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:57 pm
Yes everything was loaded correctly before KO. I had the refresh at 500 and have now changed it to 200. I will try it again tonight and post some logs if still no good. I intend to add some volume and price of favourite filters once I get the basic LTD to trigger. Should my file still work if the score is 0-0? Thanks so much for your help.
No you will need the original lay rule from this thread as that triggers if a signal is NOT set (ie still 0-0), the lay rule advised above was to be added if you wanted to include score draws
Teditu

Dallas

This is the log for the Astra v Juventus Bucharest game that kicked off at 16:31. Astra scored in the 44th minute (17.15) . LTD bet triggered at HT when the score was 1-0. I have no idea what triggered the signal AT 5.08? AARGH! I would be very grateful for any inspiration :?: Thanks.

25/08/2017 16:31:52: Guardian has detected that the market is in-play
25/08/2017 16:31:52: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
25/08/2017 16:31:52: Guardian has detected that the market is now unsuspended
25/08/2017 17:08:23: [G_Auto] : Automation Signal for market: goal = -1
25/08/2017 17:15:47: [G_Auto] : Automation Signal for market: goal = 0
25/08/2017 17:26:53: [G_Auto] : £ 10.00 Lay bet placed on The Draw at 5. Fully matched at 4.9. Ref: 100703039876
Teditu

The false signal in the Astra game must have been a blip (maybe a disallowed goal?) because everything seems to be ok now. Thx again.
Dallas

Teditu wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:30 am
The false signal in the Astra game must have been a blip (maybe a disallowed goal?) because everything seems to be ok now. Thx again.
Good stuff, because the signals are set due to the movement in draws odds there can be the odd false signal, especially if its an illiquid match with big gaps between the prices where someones laying at 4.5 then seconds later someone else is backing at 3.4 because there is no money in between.

Therefore ide recommend sticking to matches with plenty of liquidity or if trading less liquid matches you may have to make some adjustment to the signals, odds movement, unsuspended time cond etc to better protect yourself against setting false signals
sharki64

Hi Folks, just started using Bet Angel and really want to get into this automation with a VPS, i started to download some BAF files and my computer does not have the proper software to download it and all the sites that were saying to download it from were coming up dodgy from my Malwayres. I'm sure it has been covered before, but could anyone let me know which one is safe to use to download the BAF files please. many thanks William
aceporty

HELP please,

I am going nuts, trying to make this work.
What I am looking for is to LTD @ 30 as a straight bet (no hedge), what do I need to alter to make this automation work to my specs.
Cheers
Dallas

aceporty wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:14 pm
HELP please,

I am going nuts, trying to make this work.
What I am looking for is to LTD @ 30 as a straight bet (no hedge), what do I need to alter to make this automation work to my specs.
Cheers
@ 30mins?

Delete the 'Green after Goal' rule
Change arm times of 'Signal Goal' and 'Lay the Draw' rules to 30mins until 31 mins
aceporty

Hi Dallas, should of mentioned That I want to only ltd @ 30 if 0-0, the odds on fav and odd are not required as I will be pre loading matches that have passed my filters.

If I arm signal at 30 minutes will this ignore any goals that have already been scored?

Thanks
Dallas

aceporty wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:28 pm
Hi Dallas, should of mentioned That I want to only ltd @ 30 if 0-0, the odds on fav and odd are not required as I will be pre loading matches that have passed my filters.

If I arm signal at 30 minutes will this ignore any goals that have already been scored?

Thanks
Ok remove the 'Filter games' rule as well
The signal rule needs to be armed until from 0 until 30 mins
the lay the draw armed from 30 to 31 mins
Also on the lay the draw conditions remove the 1st signal which is called 'armed'

That will do it
aceporty

Thank you for yesterday Dallas,
I have decided to add a filter for checking draw price before kick off similar to your filter for checking favourite's price, do I have to reinstate the armed trigger on "lay the draw" conditions tab that you said I should remove or does that have nothing to do with checking price before kick off?
Thanks
Dallas

aceporty wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:13 pm
Thank you for yesterday Dallas,
I have decided to add a filter for checking draw price before kick off similar to your filter for checking favourite's price, do I have to reinstate the armed trigger on "lay the draw" conditions tab that you said I should remove or does that have nothing to do with checking price before kick off?
Thanks
Yes you will need to re add this, and the 'Filter games signal' (but change it to look at the draw odds and not the fav)
aceporty

Hi Dallas,
Altered the rules as you suggested, but unfortunately it puts me into a bet when the dog takes the lead and the signal for a goal fails.
Today I had it set up for the Southampton v Tottenham game when the home team took the lead but the goal signal failed, which I guess maybe down to the price for the draw falling due to the outsider taking the lead. Is there anyway around this ?
Thanks
Dallas

aceporty wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:34 pm
Hi Dallas,
Altered the rules as you suggested, but unfortunately it puts me into a bet when the dog takes the lead and the signal for a goal fails.
Today I had it set up for the Southampton v Tottenham game when the home team took the lead but the goal signal failed, which I guess maybe down to the price for the draw falling due to the outsider taking the lead. Is there anyway around this ?
Thanks
That's why the filter condition was originally included so that the rule could only trigger or competative matched where the draw odds would drift no matter who scored.

If you want to use it on a strong fav or underdog it would still be possible but you would need to adjust the odds movement at which the signal gets set at depending on the type of game its being used on.
aceporty

Dallas,
I am a newbie to automation so I am struggling to understand.
Would like to lay draw at 30 minutes if 0-0 and pre match draw odds are 4 or less, no hedging required.
Dallas

aceporty wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:29 pm
Dallas,
I am a newbie to automation so I am struggling to understand.
Would like to lay draw at 30 minutes if 0-0 and pre match draw odds are 4 or less, no hedging required.
Because there is no score feed from Betfair to trigger bets from instead another method has to be used.

The rule sets a signal based on a sudden drift of the draw odds (which will happen after a goal is scored), this signal being set or NOT set is then used to determine if the score is still 0-0 at HT or any other a given point in the match.

However, the odds of a draw will behave differently if there is an underdog and they score first (they will shorten not drift) therefore no signal is set.
So a new signal set up is required depending on the match types you intend to use it on

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”