Lay the Field Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

Nathane30 wrote:I had it triggered for 1s after inplay. What i was trying to do is back all @ "x" price. what it actually done was back the fav at "x" price but all the others matched at market price and therefore i ended up with a loss
Bets are always matched at the best possible odds by both Betdaq and Betfair, so if you place a back bet at odds of 1.75 and higher odds are avaliable you will be matched against these odds.

You would need to use automation to trigger the bet when 'X' odds are reached rather than place at the start of a race.
This automation file triggers a back bet a short odds so you could copy the conditions used and the way thats set up for what you want to do
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11414
Nathane30

I have added "the market is in play" and "the fixed odds condtion - favourite is less than (10 ticks above what i want)"

Thanks ever so much Dallas.
Smartbot

Hello,

Please, how can I tweak this in such a way that only the first runner to trade @1.75 is layed, while the rest bets on other runners are automatically canceled?

Basically, I just wanna lay the first runner to trade @1.75 or bellow in-play. However, I'll prefer the bet to be place soon as the race starts.

The reason is because during volatile market condition, the price may just touch 1.75 and drift back up without taking the bet, but if the bet was placed soon as the race starts, It will definitely increase the chances of been matched.

So I thought; laying the field would actually get the bet to sit @ 1.75 in advance or soon as the race starts, but the only challenge now, is how to cancel the rest bets on other horses soon as the first runner to trade @1.75 is matched

Thanks in advance.
Dallas

Smartbot wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 7:40 am
Hello,

Please, how can I tweak this in such a way that only the first runner to trade @1.75 is layed, while the rest bets on other runners are automatically canceled?

Basically, I just wanna lay the first runner to trade @1.75 or bellow in-play. However, I'll prefer the bet to be place soon as the race starts.

The reason is because during volatile market condition, the price may just touch 1.75 and drift back up without taking the bet, but if the bet was placed soon as the race starts, It will definitely increase the chances of been matched.

So I thought; laying the field would actually get the bet to sit @ 1.75 in advance or soon as the race starts, but the only challenge now, is how to cancel the rest bets on other horses soon as the first runner to trade @1.75 is matched

Thanks in advance.
It just needs a 'Cancel unmatched bets rule' adding with the following condition
'number of matched bets condition'
on market
is greater than 0
Smartbot

OK...

Thanks for your quick response.

NB: I've added the rule 'cancel all unmatched bets in market' with the condition 'number of matched bet greater than 0' as directed.

But then, I noticed that often times, the bet doesn't get fully matched before it is cancelled. It seem once the number of marched bet is greater than 0, the rule kicks in - automatically cancelling all unmatched bets in the market including the selection that is partially matched..

Help please... I don't want rule to affect the selection

Thanks...
Smartbot

I've added the rule 'cancel all unmatched bets in market' with the condition 'number of matched bet greater than 0' as directed.

But then, I noticed that often times, the bet doesn't get fully matched before it is cancelled. It seem once the number of marched bet is greater than 0, the rule kicks in - automatically cancelling all unmatched bets in the market including the selection that is partially matched..

Help please... I don't want rule to affect the selection with active bet

Thanks...
Dallas

Smartbot wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 2:16 pm

I've added the rule 'cancel all unmatched bets in market' with the condition 'number of matched bet greater than 0' as directed.

Thanks...
If your getting partially matched bets the best option is to add a 'Set/Modify Signal' rule to set a signal when your lay bet is fully matched, I've attached a rule to this post to do that, just copy it into your existing file - then on the conditions tab set the lay amount to the same as the stake your using.

Then on 'Cancel unmatched bets' rule add the following condition
Signal set condition
is the signal named full
for the market
set with a value

That should do it for you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Smartbot

Hi,

Thanks again for assisting...

Sorry for bordering you so much on same Bot!

I have subsequently, added the ''signal set condition'' as you advice, but it is still not working out as expected-
After adding the ''signal set condition- set with value'', It no longer cancels unmatched bets in the market anymore..

Don't really know if am doing it right, so I have attached a copy here, for your view and to kindly correct me where am wrong.

You are very much appreciated...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Smartbot

Hi,

Thanks again for assisting...

Sorry for bordering you so much on same Bot!

I have subsequently, added the ''signal set condition'' as you advice, but it is still not working out as expected-
After adding the ''signal set condition- set with value'', It no longer cancels unmatched bets in the market anymore..

Don't really know if am doing it right, so I have attached a copy here, for your view and to kindly correct me where am wrong.

You are very much appreciated...
Smartbot

Dallas wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 4:58 pm
Smartbot wrote:

Thanks...
If your getting partially matched bets the best option is to add a 'Set/Modify Signal' rule to set a signal when your lay bet is fully matched, I've attached a rule to this post to do that, just copy it into your existing file - then on the conditions tab set the lay amount to the same as the stake your using.

Signal set condition
is the signal named full
for the market
set with a value

Again, sorry for bothering you!

I forgot to mention in my last reply that, the attached you kindly added to this post, was created with a different version of betangle, so I was unable to copy it to my exiting rule file.

I know this is a very busy period for you, but please, still try one last time....

Thanks
Dallas

Smartbot wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 7:15 am
Dallas wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 4:58 pm
Smartbot wrote:

Thanks...

Signal set condition
is the signal named full
for the market
set with a value

Again, sorry for bothering you!

I forgot to mention in my last reply that, the attached you kindly added to this post, was created with a different version of betangle, so I was unable to copy it to my exiting rule file.

I know this is a very busy period for you, but please, still try one last time....

Thanks
The latest version can be downloaded here
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=16227

The condition you added in your file looked fine so should just need the signal rule I made earlier adding to it
Bangel

Hi Dallas,

Please, how can I add a condition to check that only horses with actual SP > 5 is layed?
This means, not all horses are layed, but only those with actual SP >5 are layed soon as the event starts.

Thanks
Bangel

Bangel wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 9:04 pm
Hi Dallas,

Please, how can I add a condition to check that only horses with actual SP > 5 is layed?
This means, not all horses are layed, but only those with actual SP >5 are layed soon as the event starts.

Thanks
In essence, I wanna lay the field @ 1.75 soon as the event goes in-play but excluding any runner whose SP is less than 5.0.
SO the bets should only apply or be placed on horses whose actual SP is greater than 5.0
Dallas

Bangel wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 6:47 am
Bangel wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 9:04 pm
Hi Dallas,

Thanks
In essence, I wanna lay the field @ 1.75 soon as the event goes in-play but excluding any runner whose SP is less than 5.0.
SO the bets should only apply or be placed on horses whose actual SP is greater than 5.0
You would need to create seperate lay rules each applied to its own Betfair row index number, and on each one add a
'fixed odds condition'
Selections Actual SP
is Greater than 5.0
Bangel

OK.
Thanks for the info.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”