Dutch 1st, 2nd & 3rd Fav Guardian Automation Bot

goodyflyer

Hi
Thanks for that excellent info , I will give it a go.
Cheers
Peter G
krunalbarot

hi dallas

i have modified this to back the first 3 fav with book value of 20..
but sometime due to odd it backs them with a loss..
pls see below logs
26/02/2017 19:24:56: [G_Auto] : £ 12.20 Back bet placed on Super Shopper at 1.64. Fully matched at 1.64. Ref: 10071
26/02/2017 19:24:56: [G_Auto] : £ 4.65 Back bet placed on Proxima Centauris at 4.3. Fully matched at 4.3. Ref: 10072
26/02/2017 19:24:56: [G_Auto] : £ 4.26 Back bet placed on Coquivacoa at 4.7. Fully matched at 4.7. Ref: 10073
this was having loss of 1.1 even if any fav wins.

is there a rule where we can make this not to back if it leads to loss ???
Dallas

Im not sure what you mean by a book value of 20?
krunalbarot

i mean dutch with book % f0r 20 quid..
in your example you have used 10 i think.. .
so when backing it sometimes go to overall loss.. so how to avoid those kind of backs
Dallas

If you add a fixed odds condition or two on each of the backing rules and specify that the fav has to be greater than X odds and/or 3rd fav less than X odds it will stop it triggering when their is a short priced fav or 3rd fav is at high odds and that will mean you will get a profit on all three as their odds will all be in a defined range - ie, 2.5 - 15.0
jasben

hi people.does the automated strategies not transfer to bet angel freebie from betdaq a beginner thanks
poison17

hi there !

need a little help here.

I am a newbie in this, and I am just in testing phase.

I test this one, for a few days, and yesterday I modified a little bit , based on the results I got in previous days.
So, I want to dutch 5 horses, except first 2 favorites.

Yesterday, bet angel placed for me bets on 64 races or so , from about 70 . Was skipping ONLY those races who didn't had the requested volume of trades. I added this condition to my bot.

But today.. I have this problem. I added all the races from today , and waiting to see the results.
The problem is ... is bot is not placing bots anymore.

From 15 races today, it placed bets only on 4 races. But all of the races had the requested volume of trades (at least 500 pounds matched)

I attached the bot, can anyone tell me why the bot refuse to place bets like yesterday ? Amean, I didnt made any mods to the bot from yesterday, but ....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

How many markets do you have loaded into guardian and what refresh rate are you using on the main guardian banner?
poison17

Dallas wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:41 am
How many markets do you have loaded into guardian and what refresh rate are you using on the main guardian banner?
markets.. well... all races from today, and tomorrow I guess, about 280.

about ... refresh rate .. hmmm .... The setting are default, as the bet angel have after installing it. In the banner you talk about, it's 500 ms
Dallas

poison17 wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:15 pm
Dallas wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:41 am
markets.. well... all races from today, and tomorrow I guess, about 280.

about ... refresh rate .. hmmm .... The setting are default, as the bet angel have after installing it. In the banner you talk about, it's 500 ms
That will be your reason, the guardian default refresh rate is 1sec meaning it will take just over 4mins to refresh all 280 markets you have just once, the rule is armed for just 10 seconds before the off so a lot of markets will be missed. This thread will fully explain refresh rates and how guardian cycles markets
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 37&t=11491
poison17

so .. I understand that I have 2 choices
1) lower the number of markets . I can do that, because it's only testing mode
or
2) lower the refresh interval, like in picture that I've attached

but in your topic where you've sent me I see that you can set up as low at refreshing rate at 20 ms
while the lowest setting in my case is 200 ms.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

poison17 wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:45 pm
so .. I understand that I have 2 choices
1) lower the number of markets . I can do that, because it's only testing mode
or
2) lower the refresh interval, like in picture that I've attached

but in your topic where you've sent me I see that you can set up as low at refreshing rate at 20 ms
while the lowest setting in my case is 200 ms.
1) thats one option but not really practical in this instance

2) thats a far better option or you could restict the refresh times as shown in the bottom post of that thread, as the rule currently triggers in the final 10 secs before the off you could restrict the refreash to something like last 5 mins untill a few seconds after the off - or even just the last 10 secs till before the off if your doing no other trading or have any other need to refresh markets any earlier

To get lower than 200ms you need to enable streaming
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/sup ... 3D&mw=MzIw

Another option those not the best in this case as the ones above are far better but you could instead increase the times which the rule was armed for, so this could be for last 5mins rather than last 10secs.
poison17

the last idea I already implemented in bot... to prolong the interval when the bot is armed to "fire" the bets. From 10 seconds, to 60 seconds.

Also, I restricted the refresh of the markets as you said, if they start is over 20 minutes.

It's working like it suppose now.

many thanks !
rkay

Hi , just a question on this bot . If we want the bot to function similar to what we do manually on dutching in betangel , do we choose " fixed amount " option in the Bot instead of book% ? and that would use 100 pcnt of stake and give same profit across all selections ?

thanks
Dallas

rkay wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 10:28 pm
Hi , just a question on this bot . If we want the bot to function similar to what we do manually on dutching in betangel , do we choose " fixed amount " option in the Bot instead of book% ? and that would use 100 pcnt of stake and give same profit across all selections ?

thanks
No, the staking options you have on the dutching interface only exists there, when using automation the closest you can get to 'dutching' is to use the stake by book% as this bot currently does

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”