Back the Likely Winner Automation Bot for Horse Racing

Dallas

There should be a box to the right of the droplist if you cant see it after scrolling across setting Windows to the Normal font setting of 96dpi should solve the problem.

To make the change, open Control Panel in Windows. Choose the 'Display' option and you should see an option called 'Change the size of all items'. With each version of Windows this is displayed differently, but you should normally see either a slider or a picklist or a set of buttons allowing you to pick the preferred size. You're looking for an option saying either: 100%, Smaller, Normal font or 96dpi (again the display depends on the version of Windows).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
greety

Thanks Dallas, you were spot on about the size. I've got that bit sorted I think but there is something horribly wrong my settings I guess.
The bets are being placed early in the race. I'm going to send you shots of my log and settings, it will probably be so obvious.
Hey at least I'm getting more and more practise with my screenshots lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
greety

mistake 3.png
greety

mistake 4 general tab.png
Dallas

You have your £2 back rules applied to betfair rows not order of favouritism 1 & 2 also the two 'fix market order' rules are still their.

I have attached a copy of how it should be for you to compare the two.
This rule backs the likely winner still but also if the 2nd fav is greater than 6.0 (when bet on fav triggers) it also backs the 2nd & 3rd fav at best price - I assume that's what you wanted?
greety

Hi Dallas.
I cheated, took a short cut and just downloaded yours. I had to change the prices on the fave. It was set at 1.2 so I changed it to 1.5 and LTP at 1.6.
That fired ok but the second fave was shorter then 6.0 when that fired, and I ended up down £14, as it got beaten.
I'll send you a s/shot of my log and the settings. Actually, looking at the log the fave was backed again when it was drifting to 11. All I'm looking to do, is basically dutch the two closest to the fave (challengers).
first losing trade with bot.png
greety

secod losing trade shot.png
greety

third shot of first losing trade.png
Dallas

I've made a few changes and uploaded the file to the earlier post above for you to re-download, give this a try - i would do so in practice mode until your sure its working as you expect.

Also i noticed from your screenshot your only using a 500ms refresh rate - this is way to slow for in-running automation (unless you have guardian refreshing the market faster in the background) otherwise i would suggest using the fastest rate possible of 20ms
greety

Last one dallas. Thanks for your endless patience.
fourth shot.png
greety

Will do Dallas.
greety

new bot losing trade.png
This is what happened with the new bot Dallas. Perhaps this isn't such a clever idea.
Dallas

Your always going to get some races where the 2nd fav is not above 6.0 when the fav trades below 1.5 and the rule triggers
eskdale48

Hi,
I am looking to back the 1st horse to hit around 2.2 in running then as back up i need to create another rule so the bot will back another runner who hit's the same price as a back up if the first horse doesn't go on to win. One of the rules works perfectly and places the bet @2.2 but i think it is the first bet that is proving problematic as it is placing a back bet as soon as the race goes in-play on the fav?

I have downloaded the original file from Feb 2016.

Any help would be appreciated.
Dallas

Your second back bet has no 'fixed odds condition' to say the selection is < 2.2 so this rule is just triggering as soon as the race goes in play.
I would also add a 'number of matched bets condition' on market is equal to 1,
That will prevent it triggering until after the first runner has been matched

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”