Syndicates and strategies

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
deansaccount

Hi Euler,

In a previous thread you mentioned speaking with 'big syndicates and academics' and how efficient and profitable they were. I was thinking it may be of use to Bet Angel users to share anything you learned from this experience, strategies, anything that surprised you? Maybe they have a strategy that not too many people look at, like JonnyG?

Cheers
Bluesky

deansaccount wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:37 pm
Hi Euler,

In a previous thread you mentioned speaking with 'big syndicates and academics' and how efficient and profitable they were. I was thinking it may be of use to Bet Angel users to share anything you learned from this experience, strategies, anything that surprised you? Maybe they have a strategy that not too many people look at, like JonnyG?

Cheers
I would be absolutely amazed if any syndicate shared any profitable strategies with Euler, why would they? It would not be in their interests to give away and secrets to an expert trader like Euler.
deansaccount

I would be slightly surprised if it was anything juicy, but I thought it was worth asking the question. Given Euler's experience he may even have been able to read between the lines, rather than them actually spoon feeding anything. Also, it's an interesting topic of conversation, compared to some of the topics / JonnyG arguments that go on in football threads :)

Return to “Football trading”