Today's Tennis

LeTiss

Euler wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 9:40 am
Federer not playing French Open to give it his best shot of defending Wimbledon.
He's not defending Wimbledon, Murray is
Rstrach

Just wondering if you guys have noticed the opportunities presented depending on court surface. My preference is definitely clay matches although hard court is where i had my most successful ever trade on the Isotomin/Djokovic match.

Player styles and court speed are a great factor in pricing on these courts i believe and novak often presents a good lay to back bet as the notorious king of hard, if things don't go his way the odds can jump quickly making for great green ups! Isotomin had been playing pretty impressively running up to the game and the odds were almost too good to be true...

Anyone else get a good result on this?

-R
Dallas

Rstrach wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 11:53 am
Just wondering if you guys have noticed the opportunities presented depending on court surface. My preference is definitely clay matches although hard court is where i had my most successful ever trade on the Isotomin/Djokovic match.

Player styles and court speed are a great factor in pricing on these courts i believe and novak often presents a good lay to back bet as the notorious king of hard, if things don't go his way the odds can jump quickly making for great green ups! Isotomin had been playing pretty impressively running up to the game and the odds were almost too good to be true...

Anyone else get a good result on this?

-R
Peter has written some great blogs on this over the years on surfaces which are worth a read, below is a link to last years and there are lots more if you do a quick search of the blog
https://www.betangel.com/blog_wp/2016/0 ... o-see-red/

Also this one is about 'court speed' is a good read
https://www.betangel.com/blog_wp/2015/0 ... s-trading/
Euler

LeTiss wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 10:32 am
Euler wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 9:40 am
Federer not playing French Open to give it his best shot of defending Wimbledon.
He's not defending Wimbledon, Murray is
Congratulations, you have passed today's test :oops:
Dallas

Djokovic has just destroyed Theim in the Semi's of the Internazionali BNL Italia 6-1, 6-0
Having only won his quarter final match against Del Porto this morning!
ludite

Can anyone tell me if there is a Tennis website that tracks odds of both players during In-Play , ie they're highest traded odds & lowest ?
Euler

No but you don't need to as Tennis trader will tell you that anyway and with the score.
ludite

Ah , thanks Euler . Of course , typical Newbie question I suppose !
Euler

Didn't see the match as I was on Ascot, but Muzza out in R1 at Queens
ludite

I had a problem with Betfair today , I layed Georges earlier in her match with Pavlyuchenkova . Bet Angel didnt register it , so I tried again & a third time . I couldnt understand why the bet wasnt taken . When I looked on Betfair it had taken all 3 bets which I just traded out for a loss . Luckily I was only using small stakes .
Has anyone else come across this issue ?
welshboy06

ludite wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:42 pm
I had a problem with Betfair today , I layed Georges earlier in her match with Pavlyuchenkova . Bet Angel didnt register it , so I tried again & a third time . I couldnt understand why the bet wasnt taken . When I looked on Betfair it had taken all 3 bets which I just traded out for a loss . Luckily I was only using small stakes .
Has anyone else come across this issue ?
What's your market refresh rate set to?
ludite

It says 500 ms .
Dallas

Just happened to catch this fat finger on the safarova match earlier this morning
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Looking to wind down a busy week on this afternoon Aegon finals before taking a few days off :D
Dallas

Barty's finally drops a pt on her serve G-0, G-0, G-15

Return to “Tennis Trading”