Version 1.26.0 beta is now available for those who wish to test the latest version.
You can download this from here - http://www.betangel.com/download/
As with previous builds there are quite a few changes:Screen Layouts
- the size and position of each of Bet Angel's windows can be saved under a named layout. Saved layouts are displayed in a picklist in the header area of the Bet Angel trading screen so that you can quickly switch from one layout design to another. Use the options in Bet Angel's 'View' menu to manage screen layout profiles. Layouts can span multiple monitors. Settings Editor
- The settings tab page has been removed and has been replaced with a new settings editor ( launched via the Settings menu or the 'spanner' icon in the header area ). The editor has been split into categories and now includes options from the ladder screen, chart settings and sound alerts. The Communications page has been enhanced to allow more control of the refresh rates of individual data feeds. It also includes a new Connection Smoothing process which improves the consistency of the data feeds when using a less than perfect internet connection. Named settings profiles
- All settings can be saved under a named profile (either via the Settings menu or via the Settings editor). Saved settings are displayed in a picklist in the header area of the Bet Angel trading screen (to the right of saved screen layouts) so that you can quickly switch from one settings profile to another. The saved settings apply to all screens and the differences between profiles can be as minor or as major as you wish. For instance you may wish to use the feature to switch between some of your favourite global settings, but you could also use it to completely change the contents of the Bet Angel windows to change from one style of trading to another. The toolbar preferences of charts and grids are also saved under these named profiles.Improved betfair charts
- The betfair charts can now be configured to display either price or implied probability (or both) and can be synchronised with the market currently being traded or the selection being displayed on one of the ladders. The refresh rate is also configurable and all these settings will be saved under the named settings profile. The betfair charts can now be resized and their size and position will be saved with the named screen layout.Improved advanced charts
- The advanced charts now have a toolbar allowing fast switching between styles and runners . They can also be synchronised with the market currently being traded or the selection being displayed on one of the ladders. The chart style used in each chart window will be saved under the named settings profile. The advanced charts size and position will be saved with the named screen layout.
Please note that if you use Guardian to preload markets, the chart data will populate in the background before you have even reached that market.