ICC World Cup 2015

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
burdo77

I might add, trading cricket Is fantastic because records are getting broken left right and centre. There are plenty of people trading with duckworth Lewis and various other models which are outdated. Which makes it a goldfield if you understand the game
Euler

I've been really interested in limited over Cricket but realised that the DW method is flawed so have been exploring a variety of ways to model.
Euler

It's more the impact of a wicket and how the batting order affects that.
burdo77

There's not a one size fits all approach. Some players will have a bigger impact on the price. Furthermore, grounds have different dimensions which alters par score and the way teams play. Aussies will go bouncing the ball all day tommorrow and If nz can't handle those tactics nz will crumble. 300 runs will be a winning score at mcg, whilst it won't be in nz grounds.
Euler

Rather one sided final at the moment
Lagos

From a trading point of view Aus are a low risk lay with the ball swinging and the agressive fields being set by McCullum could easily be a couple more wickets in the first dozen or so overs
Lagos

How unlucky is that, moves the 2nd slip the ball before he nicks it through there.
Vettori injury looks worrying for NZ
burdo77

I've been really interested in limited over Cricket but realised that the DW method is flawed so have been exploring a variety of ways to model.
have you checked out the stern version? they used this model for the recent WC

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”