Betfair Cricket trading : Today's Cricket

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
Post Reply
Emmson
Posts: 1570
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:03 pm

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:50 pm
Excuse my ignorance but can somebody explain how you score a 5 in cricket?
A wide that goes to the boundary, overthrows
Last edited by Emmson on Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Emmson
Posts: 1570
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:07 pm

This is a game and a half, EXTRAORDINARY goings on throughout. 43 million matched in match odds ALL VOIDED

firlandsfarm
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:20 am

Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:37 am

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:50 pm
Excuse my ignorance but can somebody explain how you score a 5 in cricket?
To encourage the spectacle of T20 I've always felt a one bounce 4 should be a 5! :) But Emmson is right, there are many ways to score a 5 it's just they are not very frequent … a no-ball that goes to the boundary is another and an 'all run' 5, yes, very unlikely but … youtube.com

User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 8691
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:28 am

firlandsfarm wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:37 am
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:50 pm
Excuse my ignorance but can somebody explain how you score a 5 in cricket?
To encourage the spectacle of T20 I've always felt a one bounce 4 should be a 5! :) But Emmson is right, there are many ways to score a 5 it's just they are not very frequent … a no-ball that goes to the boundary is another and an 'all run' 5, yes, very unlikely but … youtube.com
My brother who's five years older than me once whacked the ball over the park fence and scored about 30 runs while I ran out of the park to get it. :x

Emmson
Posts: 1570
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:52 pm

Another bizarre IPL game and we only at 1/2 way. ;) we already at 25 million matched so we may get that 50 million matched game.

User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 8691
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:56 pm

With all the money available on cricket markets and people are placing sub £1 bets!
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

firlandsfarm
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 8:20 am

Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:08 am

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:56 pm
With all the money available on cricket markets and people are placing sub £1 bets!
Capture.PNG
Maybe they read that post of yours saying the Bf had left some rounding opportunities open! :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
wearthefoxhat
Posts: 1595
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:55 am

Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:57 am

Emmson wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:03 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:50 pm
Excuse my ignorance but can somebody explain how you score a 5 in cricket?
A wide that goes to the boundary, overthrows
Also, if the ball hits one of the fielders helmets when temporarily taken off during an over.

helmet.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 8691
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:19 am

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:57 am
Emmson wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:03 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:50 pm
Excuse my ignorance but can somebody explain how you score a 5 in cricket?
A wide that goes to the boundary, overthrows
Also, if the ball hits one of the fielders helmets when temporarily taken off during an over.


helmet.jpg
You should score double for hitting a fielder on the head. :)

User avatar
gazuty
Posts: 1692
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:03 am

Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:24 pm

Very sad to see Dean Jones has passed away.

My favourite cricketer when I was young.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/cricket/au ... 55z1d.html

Post Reply

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest