Today's Cricket

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
Emmson

4 day women's test match on a used wicket with rain in forecast. This looks an ideal market to extract something. Looking forward.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

Very hard to make sense of this market at times
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

A lot of toil this has been and rather difficult to trade too.
Emmson

Tick nicking on test matches can be rewarding.
Emmson

I still feel an Eng collapse is a live possibility.
Emmson

Test matches, men's or women's provide the best opportunities for this sports trader. GOAT
spreadbetting

Well done , Emmson, you've got the cricket trading down to a tee. Do you watch the matches to decide on trades or tick trade the movements? Thanks
Emmson

spreadbetting wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:53 pm
Well done , Emmson, you've got the cricket trading down to a tee. Do you watch the matches to decide on trades or tick trade the movements? Thanks
Five Live Xtra ...............is how I have followed the game, if the feed is fast enough to cancel bets in time on hearing something dramatic like a wicket or boundary or even a play and miss that is the most critical thing. I take positions and the tick trade around that.

When Talk Sport had contracts over the winter I couldn't cancel bets in time which made life very difficult.
Kai

Probably a daft question but any point in having a go at cricket without knowing anything about the sport itself or even the rules? Cricket just seems completely alien to the rest of Europe, any trading approaches that don't require sporting knowledge?

Last time I touched a cricket market was somewhere in 2014 when I was fascinated by the Completed Match market, it had more money matched than MO.
Emmson

Kai wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:11 pm
Probably a daft question but any point in having a go at cricket without knowing anything about the sport itself or even the rules? Cricket just seems completely alien to the rest of Europe, any trading approaches that don't require sporting knowledge?

Last time I touched a cricket market was somewhere in 2014 when I was fascinated by the Completed Match market, it had more money matched than MO.
Some probably could cold trade cricket without any knowledge of the sport just by laying low and backing high or tick nicking between balls or between innings or between toss and play starting.

Then there is the lay the draw in test matches that still pays out year after year. Though markets are cottoning on to that more than they were.
Emmson

Keep squeezing what I can.
Archangel

You are operating at a new level now Emmson !
Kai

Emmson wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:35 am
Keep squeezing what I can.
That looks like some nice scalping, well done. I may play around with cricket a bit, bored out of my mind lately waiting for footy to begin. Always great fun learning something new, would rather prefer that over the prerace grind.
Emmson

Archangel wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:01 pm
You are operating at a new level now Emmson !
But I posted a hefty loss in the Vitality Blast thread last night :twisted: especially galling when I could have taken an £80 green at 1/2 way
Clintosm

Hi, just wondering if anyone trades the T20 Tamil Nadu Premier League? I noticed yesterday that there is quite a bit of money matched during a game so could be some good opportunites there?

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”