Today's Cricket

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
Emmson

Good trading this South African test despite Talk Sport having the radio rights, draw keeps leaping about and that's where I have been doing my work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

lsmiles wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:45 am
Does anyone understand the varying levels of liquidity for the run lines markets (not the run totals)? There are test matches where liquidity remains through to day 3, others that will die after the first innings or first day and some that just never get started like todays Boxing Day test.
Not really I rarely look at those side markets.
Emmson

Less opportunities down under at this stage though that also has potential as game progresses
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

There is a very reasonable chance the draw (currently 6.6) goes way shorter in Melbourne.
Emmson

Emmson wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:25 am
There is a very reasonable chance the draw (currently 6.6) goes way shorter in Melbourne.
Its back to that level having been down as low as 3.75
Emmson

Onto Centurion & possibly some Big Bash!
Emmson

Messed up ....No Excuses! :twisted:

Would like a certain greyhound trader on here to show a bit of this from time to time, would make it more believable.
Last edited by Emmson on Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kai

Wow a red screen, that's a rare sight nowadays :) Well done for posting it, not many do, there's too many perfect traders around I guess! :mrgreen:

Seriously though, I love to see it, although I like seeing a bit of context in general whatever the result but people for some reason forget to include that part :) Much to the annoyance of all the newbies probably that are struggling to see where the opportunities are :)
Emmson wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:44 am
Would like a certain greyhound trader on here to show a bit of this from time to time, would make it more believable.
Shots fired :o
Naffman

Kai wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:55 am
Wow a red screen, that's a rare sight nowadays :) Well done for posting it, not many do, there's too many perfect traders around I guess! :mrgreen:

Seriously though, I love to see it, although I like seeing a bit of context in general whatever the result but people for some reason forget to include that part :) Much to the annoyance of all the newbies probably that are struggling to see where the opportunities are :)
Emmson wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:44 am
Shots fired :o
He has form too - remember his practice mode screen :)
Kai

Naffman wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:16 am
He has form too - remember his practice mode screen :)
Perhaps that's exactly why the poor guy feels the need to try and prove himself as a legitimate trader again? :)

Not that I care about this type of banter or such trivial things, there really should be no need for anyone to feel that way, who honestly cares if someone thinks that you're a terrible trader or something along those lines :)

From my experience in general the need to impress others is nothing but a pointless exercise and a major character flaw, because usually you achieve the contrary effect and you lose a bit of your identity along the way, so it hardly seems worth doing. Trying to impress your own self on the other hand is something else entirely imho, perhaps that should be the true aim :)
Emmson

England doing much better than I expected 2nd dig, not done any trading in-play today bar 1st few balls.
Emmson

If I had not messed up in Melbourne would prob be backing SA as they rise in price.

Intriguing game now.
Dallas

All Cricket within the UK pushed back till at least July 1st
Emmson

Dallas wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:34 pm
All Cricket within the UK pushed back till at least July 1st
:evil:

And Australia and New Zealand now out of season where covid19 has not spread widly :roll:
Marcel

Skyexchange launched VIRTUAL IPL and now t10 league. They stream simulation matches from game console on youtube and accept bets on it :D lol.
Actually, if you think about how much desi punters and other fans still want to bet on their favorite sport during pandemic that decision make sense.

Why Betfair didn't implement something similar...

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”