Today's Cricket

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
Emmson

In fact my entry was so good I can take profit before a single ball was bowled.
Last edited by Emmson on Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emmson

Just noticed I allowed my username to be seen :o :o :o for about 2 or 3 mins until I removed them screenshots.

One of the drawbacks of returning to Bet Angel Professional in that I forgot it displays username, I have a very complicated password that is not found in a dictionary and 2 step authentication so hopefully that is not a catastrophic security lapse on my part.
Archangel

^ hopefully Mega hasnt got hold of it :lol:
Emmson

Lancashire Thunder doing reasonably well here and with Harmanpreet Kaur to come a competitive total is still within reach.
Emmson

I love this indicator that you can attach to ladder footer and am INTRIGUED by its potential for nags & dogs markets
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

Western Storm ought to chase down 141 but I would not be eager to back them sub 1.35 to do so.

EDIT

they now about 1.60+
Emmson

Emmson wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:20 pm
Western Storm ought to chase down 141 but I would not be eager to back them sub 1.35 to do so.

EDIT

they now about 1.60+
that was an adequate pointer they will win after drifting well north of evens, I refute the notion that I have not posted any worthwhile info on here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eightbo

New to cricket. Could somebody advise me on live pictures, please?
Emmson

eightbo wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:52 pm
Not essential, I don't have any myself for tonight's game Somerset v Kent.

You can follow all english cricket via on-line commentary with a small delay. A link of some kind should appear here shortly before tonight's game starts. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket but if you're not in Britain you might be geo-blocked.
Derek27

eightbo wrote:
You weren't seriously thinking of watching a match were you? :lol:
eightbo

Emmson wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:08 pm
eightbo wrote:

You can follow all english cricket via on-line commentary with a small delay. A link of some kind should appear here shortly before tonight's game starts. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket but if you're not in Britain you might be geo-blocked.
Cheers. Can you reliably scalp inbetween balls in a T20 match using the text feed?
Emmson

eightbo wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:09 pm
Emmson wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:08 pm
eightbo wrote:

Cheers. Can you reliably scalp inbetween balls in a T20 match using the text feed?
No definitely not and I wouldn't be doing that here. This is a very tough game tonight to read Somerset Kent on a used wicket.
eightbo

Not trading that game tonight, still putting together a plan before I place my first trade.

I'm only interested in scalping during the pauses so that's why I figured I'd need live pics. I heard there's like 1-2 main games on per day, do Sky Sports cover both of these or is there a 2nd channel I should be looking at also?
Emmson

eightbo wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:31 pm
Not trading that game tonight, still putting together a plan before I place my first trade.

I'm only interested in scalping during the pauses so that's why I figured I'd need live pics. I heard there's like 1-2 main games on per day, do Sky Sports cover both of these or is there a 2nd channel I should be looking at also?
Its a mish mash how Sky cover the Blast, the women's game formed today's double header. I don't know of them covering 2 men's games on a day unless its the finals day when they cover 3.
eightbo

Cheers. I heard radio feeds (not online) can be even faster than tv pics, anyone using such feeds?

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”