Today's Cricket

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
Emmson

brimson25 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:12 pm
Emmson wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:10 am
Extremely tough trading game that is still in doubt as I post this.
I think these updates are great. Could I ask - what made this so hard to trade? (I don't disagree with you, at all)
Following game on delayed stream, which rules out tick trading, and throughout just not seeing prices that looked wrong for where the game was. Not feeling confident about where the game was going the whole game.

BPL horrible tournament, got to tread carefully
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PDC

Euler wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:44 am
Thanks for posting the updates Emmson. It's interesting to watch and informative to me and others.

I don't really have the capacity for cricket trading, so it's nice to see others at it.
+1 nice to see the updates and quite informative.

I am surprised you are not busy in these markets Peter as they seem to experience very high volumes so you would be able to put your bank to use in them quite easily and they are often active outside of racing hours.

Perhaps it could be a way of beating your 2018 total following your recent video. Though with only so many hours in the day it is obviously not possible to do everything but nice to know you still have areas to explore and exploit.
brimson25

Emmson wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:30 pm
brimson25 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:12 pm
Emmson wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:10 am
Extremely tough trading game that is still in doubt as I post this.
I think these updates are great. Could I ask - what made this so hard to trade? (I don't disagree with you, at all)
Following game on delayed stream, which rules out tick trading, and throughout just not seeing prices that looked wrong for where the game was. Not feeling confident about where the game was going the whole game.

BPL horrible tournament, got to tread carefully
Thanks very much for your answer. Very interesting. (I find that about tick trading anyway - aren't most pictures delayed?)
Emmson

Thanks very much for your answer. Very interesting. (I find that about tick trading anyway - aren't most pictures delayed?
If you can nip in and out of the market safely between balls and you know you're between balls that's a big thing for me . That's why Talk Sport grabbing some contracts off BBC is very bad news. 5 Live Xtra is worth the license fee alone, many times over.

T20 tenners
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

I am surprised you are not busy in these markets Peter as they seem to experience very high volumes so you would be able to put your bank to use in them quite easily and they are often active outside of racing hours.
I have started modelling T20 matches after a cricket trader sent me a ton of data, but still some way from being really active in them as I just don't have the capacity. Will do something though, just not yet. Automation is helping me do more, but it's still a strain. I'm on Aussie markets this morning but its Tennis and Racing. Too many plates to spin!!!
Emmson

BPL again, definitely have trust issues so not gonna expose myself too much.
Emmson

Big Bash
Emmson

Match will likely be called off due to floodlight failure, very convenient for some and not necessarily an accident.
Emmson

GUBBED
Emmson

Emmson wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:13 am
GUBBED

NO! they have dodged a bullet, CMM has been voided along with match odds.
Emmson

Innings break, last game of the tour.
Emmson

Final tally excluding a few £2 low lays of India
PDC

I was just thinking, do you use Betdaq as well? What are the Cricket markets like there?
Emmson

PDC wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:09 pm
I was just thinking, do you use Betdaq as well? What are the Cricket markets like there?
Very very bad for cricket and I have withdrawn everything from them and wont be using them again any time soon.
Emmson

Some superb opportunities presented themselves in session 1 1st test West Indies v England Bridgetown, Barbados. Lots of trading to be done on this one. 3000+ manual trades.

Lots of indecision in this market, lots of jumping about in prices, all good news.

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”