The Ashes

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
ackeiyword

Hi folks,

Well everybody is slagging England off once again. Yes I know a few of the batsmen played a few lose shots, but they steadied the ship and were looking ok. I mean come on lets face it, it is not often that somebody gets a hat-trick. I mean don't get me wrong Siddle did bowl very well and consistently, but you honestly did not see that coming. I suppose the main worry, is that for once three English Batsmen got good starts (Cook, Pietersen and Bell), but did not convert them into 100's.

Also lets face it were we really going to win here, in this ground, were the Australians have not lost for 22 years. Besides I think there will be a few more twists and turns in this match yet.

To be fair I think this series will be interesting as I think England have the better bowling attack, with the exception of Siddle yesterday the rest were average for Australia. However, I think the Australians have a better and more consistent batting line-up.

It will be interesting to see who comes out on top. Personally I think Australia will win the series, but I think it will be close, i don't think it will be a whitewash like last time.

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”