Aussie Greyhounds

We've gone to the dogs.
PeterLe

Hi
Just wondered if anyone (from the UK/Europe) trades the Aussie Greyhounds..If so how do you load them in Guardian?

If I load the Aussie horse racing up just before I go to bed..it loads the races for the full day (they usually start around 3am UK time the next morning, that works a treat)..
However, if I do the same on the aussie dogs, it doesnt find the greyhounds markets.
I just happened to be up after midnight last night. Before midnight, no Aussie greyhounds would load via guardian, after midnight they all populated via guardian.

Anyone have this issue and if so how did you get around it?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Peter

PS Think its been suggested before Betangel team; but any chance we can get an "Auto load" markets in Guardian?
kebank

Yes, this is something that's only started to happen in the last couple of months.

Aussie dog markets used to be available to load from around 10.00pm UK time, but for whatever reason they are now not available until well after midnigt some nights.

I tend to load them up around 6:00am now. I don't think there's a lot doing prior to this anyway so probably don't miss a lot.
gazuty

During the week there are two load up times. 10 am (approx) for races starting from midday and then midday (approx) for races starting later in the afternoon/evening.
PeterLe

Thanks for the replies.
Regards
Peter

Return to “Trading Greyhound racing”