Who says trading dogs is a waste of time?

We've gone to the dogs.
stu410

Betfair, today for greyhound time from start 04/06 second early suspend, be careful.
Laugro1968

Never thought I'd post anything in this thread mainly because I never traded a greyhound race in my life, ... but this thread, ... WOW! :D
When my orange turns green, my blue usually turns red.:)
Ultima

Please give this a rest. Nothing is easy in life, but hey ho we are all at it cos we think(or hope) this is better than a (normal) day job. New to this myself but so far doing ok enough to leave a well paid job and work a few evenings to pay the bills, just so I can trade the afternoons. Not easy, but getting there Mr Webb.
deansaccount

Euler wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:23 am
I'm thinking maybe it's time to start a new thread so we can actually talk about greyhound racing?

I wanted to reply to a comment last night, but I've lost it in the melee.
I had asked you how much you wait to be matched on the market and on the horse being traded? 😃
napshnap

It's possible to be profitable botting dogs, last year's Jan and Feb my bot did its best earning me 1-1.5k per month. But later things got notably worsen cause market adapted to my bot. Using my selfwritten bot, not bAngels one.

ps Why Cyber was banned?
Last edited by napshnap on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Euler

He wasn't, he asked for his account to be deactivated.
Euler

TBH, I like the forum when we are all chatting about opportunities and things, dislike it when people try and make it personal. The angle is why the forum is growing at such a rapid rate.

I rather move on from arguments and disputes as quickly as possible. They achieve little of benefit to anybody, they just suck the life out of threads and people. After this thread started, I kicked off some automation which is now consistently profitable. I'm sure focusing discussion on the markets will help others achieve the same.
napshnap

Euler wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:20 am
That's sad, seems like you guys bullied out useful guy((.
spreadbetting

napshnap wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:28 am
Euler wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:20 am
That's sad, seems like you guys bullied out useful guy((.
Can't say I've seen him being bullied. He was called out ages ago for faking his results but since then everyone's just let him get on with it. Maybe he just got bored of that character and wanted to create a wiser improved one or bring back an old favourite.

I wouldn't worry too much I'm sure someone will be around to fill his shoes on the dogs sooner or later.
xitian

He was trying to sell a greyhound bot in another forum, presumably based on "practice mode" P&L shots as well.

Don't take anyone at face value. Get inspiration and generate ideas, but always do your own research and verification. Never buy a program from someone else (unless they're specifically writing it for you of course).
jimibt

xitian wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:17 pm
He was trying to sell a greyhound bot in another forum, presumably based on "practice mode" P&L shots as well.
just to clarify, who is He??
spreadbetting

Are you asking for the name of the character or the person behind the character? I think xitian is referring to cybernet from this thread http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 11&t=11654. As for the man behind the mask who knows, a few people might be conspicuous by their absence though.
jimibt

spreadbetting wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:51 pm
Are you asking for the name of the character or the person behind the character? I think xitian is referring to cybernet from this thread http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 11&t=11654. As for the man behind the mask who knows, a few people might be conspicuous by their absence though.
it was the man behind the mask i was wondering about and the bot sales on some other forum. all adds up now potentially.
xitian

Yes, sorry, I was referring to cybernet69. The same username was used on another forum, so I assume it was the same person.
rainbow219

I have trialed a new greyhound bot. Only small stakes but it made £5 over the last 25 races on Sunday evening and made £8 yesterday from 5.30pm.

Hope this continues and will then increase the stakes.

Return to “Trading Greyhound racing”