Trading Greyhound racing

We've gone to the dogs.
MemphisFlash

No but it helps. :D :shock:
dt888

So I see you have recently started a new bot. The one you had a few months back seemed to be making big amounts. Did this become unprofitable over time? Or are you just trying new ideas and have still got the old one in the locker?
MemphisFlash

i have still got the old ones (lots of variations) but this one seems to be more
efficient over the long term, I find that you have to occasionally tweak them
as the market seems to adapt to what i am doing and tries to counter it.
As you can see i have not touched horses for some time as the greyhounds
was the only one i couldn't crack so i decided to concentrate on this, then when i am
completely happy with the automation then i could go back to trading the horses
and the other markets i participate in. So far this year i have traded, horses, greyhounds, footy, darts,
american football, motor racing, tennis, badminton, rugby union and snooker.
I will be trading two flies going up a wall soon.
dt888

Ok, thanks for the replies
MemphisFlash

as you can see i have made £450 before breakfast,
sun 25.03.18.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dt888

Tennis manual or automated?
MemphisFlash

manual, but i do have excel bots i have created as well,
northbound

Memphis, with regards to greyhound bots, are you mainly a backer or a layer? Once or many times per race? Do you bot with Excel only or also with standard Guardian automation?
SeaHorseRacing

I dont want to disrespect anybody here... but 18 months ago I used to always share my screenshots of wins, I havent done so for a very long time now and whenever i see them now they just make me cringe. From a real honest point of view and not any malice intended Memphis... but whats the purpose of these screenshots?

I can understand your proud of your results and they do look good, but I honestly think your just wasting your time uploading them.
MemphisFlash

deffo a layer.
MemphisFlash

900 quid. could still do another 34 races but i think that will do
sun 25.03.18.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Naffman

Why should we be bothered you made £800 on something that doesn't even involve greyhound racing??

And you obviously are a manual trader otherwise you'd just leave it running :roll:
RonObvious

I'm pretty new to Greyhound racing but have noticed some tracks & races attract more money than a race a few minutes later.

Is there any boffin on here who can tell me what tracks attract the most money and which are the weakest? And also the same for how the race grades work?

Thanks
SeaHorseRacing

RonObvious wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:59 pm
I'm pretty new to Greyhound racing but have noticed some tracks & races attract more money than a race a few minutes later.

Is there any boffin on here who can tell me what tracks attract the most money and which are the weakest? And also the same for how the race grades work?

Thanks
Used to do a lot of greyhound trading... Just found 6 hours work for £50 most nights isnt worth my time could be spent with the family. Weekends are good and particular evening cards. Bag cards (afternoons) i found really hard to trade and the better quality races are usually televised on RP tv available on sky for free or anything on sky sports.
Dallas

RonObvious wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:59 pm

Thanks
I've not updated these with the latest data so these are up to a few months ago (although they never change much even when new data is added)

Volume.JPG

GH Venue.JPG

Return to “Trading Greyhound racing”