We've gone to the dogs.
adapa.satyanarayana

@memphis

were those scalping profits ?
or did you have a System ?
MemphisFlash

7 day greyhound total
7 days.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MemphisFlash

today's dogs at sunderland delayed by approx 1 hour or more
Euler

Thanks for the heads up
MemphisFlash

all set up for today

dog days.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MemphisFlash

so who's bot is dutching the first 3 runners in every race for £1.08 today. 173 races and he has his money in all of them.
I've got my eye on you !!! ;) ;) ;)
mancbrady

MemphisFlash wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:11 pm
so who's bot is dutching the first 3 runners in every race for £1.08 today. 173 races and he has his money in all of them.
I've got my eye on you !!! ;) ;) ;)
Could be me 😉
mancbrady

I’ve been playing around with the dogs and as a backup before the race starts I have the unmatched bets to take SP as a safety but I have noticed that this doesn’t always happen and some dogs just don’t get backed. Would anyone know a reason why SP sometimes doesn’t get matched?
Dallas

mancbrady wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:34 pm
I’ve been playing around with the dogs and as a backup before the race starts I have the unmatched bets to take SP as a safety but I have noticed that this doesn’t always happen and some dogs just don’t get backed. Would anyone know a reason why SP sometimes doesn’t get matched?
Its something that BF have only recently added so not sure if its on all GH markets or just certain ones. Also make sure your take SP rule actually triggers before it goes in-play - GH markets can often go off quiet a few seconds early
spreadbetting

Are your bets also meeting the minimum stakes required? £2 minimum for a back bet and £10 liability for a lay bet.
mancbrady

Dallas wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:45 pm
mancbrady wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:34 pm
Its something that BF have only recently added so not sure if its on all GH markets or just certain ones. Also make sure your take SP rule actually triggers before it goes in-play - GH markets can often go off quiet a few seconds early
My initial rule triggers around 40 seconds and my sp rule around 10 seconds, I assume I should have my sp rule to trigger just after my initial trade.
mancbrady

spreadbetting wrote:
Are your bets also meeting the minimum stakes required? £2 minimum for a back bet and £10 liability for a lay bet.
No they don’t meet those at the moment as I am testing but I thought software gets around the minimum staking so there is no need to worry about that. Plus I am pretty sure it my have already triggered a few times already for the sp rule
MemphisFlash

today's set up
31.12.17.JPG
ShaunWhite

mancbrady wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:29 pm
spreadbetting wrote:
No they don’t meet those at the moment as I am testing but I thought software gets around the minimum staking so there is no need to worry about that. Plus I am pretty sure it my have already triggered a few times already for the sp rule
BA makes it possible to place bets of that size but there's nothing that can be done with the BF minimum required for bets that are to be matched at SP.
spreadbetting

mancbrady wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:29 pm
spreadbetting wrote:
You can place bets keep bets with the SP options but unless they meet Betfair's BSP minimum bet criteria they won't go into the BSP betting pool. If your bets are close to market price they may get taken within the BSP reconciliation process as that uses all available bets in the market at close to calculate the BSP but under the BSP limits and you won't be guaranteed to be matched.

Return to “Trading Greyhound racing”