Free Greyhound Laying Tips - New Website

We've gone to the dogs.
SubQMod

Hi all,

Thought I would let fellow BetAngel Pro users know of my new free Greyhound Lay Betting Predictions website. It launched on Sunday 5th February and supplies daily lay betting tips on the UK Greyhounds. The selections are based around a strategy I personally use to handicap th dogs in each race which has proved fruitful to me for some time now.

Please bear in mind that this site has just started so I am always looking for feedback.

The site can be found at - http://www.dailylaybettingpredictions.co.uk

Enjoy, and I hope some of you will find it useful in selecting your lay bets for the day.

Cheers,
Gordon Hollingworth
mugsgame

Gordon,

A little feedback for you.
Nice site and impressive results, but in your results section the strike rates will not mean anything unless you can but some prices in, and even recommend max lay prices.

eg. you can have a 99% S/R but lose if you are laying at 100
but a 10% SR and be in profit laying at 1.05.

Anyway good luck with your site, i will keep an eye on your progress.
Iron

Hi Gordon

Isn't there a risk that, if lots of people use your tips, it will remove all the value?

Jeff
SubQMod wrote:Hi all,

Thought I would let fellow BetAngel Pro users know of my new free Greyhound Lay Betting Predictions website.

[...]

The site can be found at - http://www.dailylaybettingpredictions.co.uk
SubQMod

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. I am looking at adding SP and/or Betfair prices in the coming days so please visit again soon.

There are many tipping sites out there, some free, some subscription, so I am (reasonably) confident that prices won't go to crazy.

As I mention on the page I am utilising form analysis of the selected races to be relatively confident that the dogs highlighted will not win so expect improved hit rates as the public running of the tips continue.

Kind Regards,
Gordon
LeTiss

What are you getting out of it Gordon?

Are you hoping to show initial success, then turn it into a subscription service?
Iron

Hi Gordon

How did you learn to interpret greyhound form?

Whilst there are lots of books and databases relating to horse racing form, there is very little information out there about greyhound form.

Jeff
SubQMod wrote: As I mention on the page I am utilising form analysis of the selected races to be relatively confident that the dogs highlighted will not win so expect improved hit rates as the public running of the tips continue.

Kind Regards,
Gordon
SubQMod

There are currently no plans to make this a subscription service so we can all breath deep there ;).

How to read Greyhound form? Live and breath Greyhounds for two years, not just online but at the tracks as well. Watch the dogs and compare it against the form and over time it becomes easier to understand current performance etc. Don't do what many people do and look over the last 5,6,7,8 etc races. All you need to do is look at what the dog has done over the last fortnight. THIS is their current form, everything else is past form and quite frankly irrelevant. Ignore Training races, it doesn't mean a thing as say three dogs running does not translate to form with six dogs etc.
Iron

Thanks for your reply Gordon - that's interesting. :)

Generally speaking, how accurate are the greyhound odds on Betfair?

If a greyhound is being talked up by the Racing Post, would you say it's possibly a good lay, as the mug punters will be piling into it?

If a dog is going up or down in grade, what significance would you attach to that?

Jeff

Return to “Trading Greyhound racing”