Greyhounds easy?

We've gone to the dogs.
Steev

I’ve ready many times that greyhounds are far easier than a lot of other markets but I just don’t see how. For the past few weeks I’ve been watching the markets and not making any trades just to get an idea of how things flow. It seems to me there is little margin for correct mistakes. Everything happens in the last couple of minutes and until that point the odds being offered are quite poor. Are the dogs really an easy market to trade in and I’m missing something here?
Euler

+ve points

The prices tend to drift in the last couple of minutes due to the book contracting
There are lots of gaps to fill
There are loads of races each day

-ve points

Low liquidty = low potential per race
Very gappy and volatile

I think it depends what your trading style is.
maseoface

Euler it sounds like you no what your on about?

The greyhound market is so frequent have you traded its daily bags with success?

Im looking into laying the daily dogs but need more experinces or advice :?
convoysur

Hi Mass
i think that laying and backing is what led most of us here,perhaps there are backing and laying stratagys and some may work,
but im sure if you search through here you will find the real winners are the traders ,meaning that no matter what the outcome of the event they make money,from my experience i would suggest this is the best road to take ,(if im wrong please post your replies )
marc

Return to “Trading Greyhound racing”