NFL 2018

Any markets not covered in the other boards
MemphisFlash

Got my Trading set up for the new season. let's hope my Cowboys have a good season. Looking tough at min.

af18.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kafkaesque

If anyone's planning to be up in the wee hours, there's a decent spot tonight. Vikings had a terrible outing last time, and the overall feeling I'm getting reading in a lot places is that tonight's price is an overreaction.

From a trading perspective, the price on the Vikings may well shorten quite a bit if Dalvin Cook is available (currently rate questionable), as he's their main running back, and they may struggle if they have to mainly throw it behind a weak offensive line (despite huge talent at QB and receivers). Can't see the price moving too much against the Vikings if he doesn't start, as it's already a strange line/price.

Do note, I'm not an expert. Just my take from enjoying wathing it, and what I gather from around the web, so take it or leave it 8-)
wearthefoxhat

Kafkaesque wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:48 pm
If anyone's planning to be up in the wee hours, there's a decent spot tonight. Vikings had a terrible outing last time, and the overall feeling I'm getting reading in a lot places is that tonight's price is an overreaction.

From a trading perspective, the price on the Vikings may well shorten quite a bit if Dalvin Cook is available (currently rate questionable), as he's their main running back, and they may struggle if they have to mainly throw it behind a weak offensive line (despite huge talent at QB and receivers). Can't see the price moving too much against the Vikings if he doesn't start, as it's already a strange line/price.

Do note, I'm not an expert. Just my take from enjoying wathing it, and what I gather from around the web, so take it or leave it 8-)
I'm enjoying the NFL recently too.

Some hard to explain results in week 3 for sure. How did the 32 ranked Bills destroy the Vikings on the road so easily? I agree, it's not a stretch to see the Vikings bounce back, but to go on the road against the free scoring, Number 1 ranked LA Rams, might be just too much.

I think Kansas City's bubble may burst soon. Last year they were 5-0 and cruising and then struggled 2nd half of the season. They are 3-0 so far with the rookie QB posting impressive figures, they may continue for a couple of weeks, then will be interesting to see after that.
Kafkaesque

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:13 pm
Kafkaesque wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:48 pm

I'm enjoying the NFL recently too.

Some hard to explain results in week 3 for sure. How did the 32 ranked Bills destroy the Vikings on the road so easily? I agree, it's not a stretch to see the Vikings bounce back, but to go on the road against the free scoring, Number 1 ranked LA Rams, might be just too much.

I think Kansas City's bubble may burst soon. Last year they were 5-0 and cruising and then struggled 2nd half of the season. They are 3-0 so far with the rookie QB posting impressive figures, they may continue for a couple of weeks, then will be interesting to see after that.
On the road in LA against the Rams is "less on the road" than anywhere else in the NFL :) And free scoring....with the footnote of being so against teams ranked 20th, 24th and 25th defensively, with Vikings ranked 10th. If you fancy last season's stats, 6th, 15th and 23rd against 1st ranked Vikings. So a step up. Still, I agree a straight win will be a tall order, and I did mean that part strictly as a trading opportunity .I've loaded up on Viking +7 though.
Kafkaesque

If anyone is up and about at this unholy, then the 2.94ish on 49'ers is absolute monster value.

Clearly not a gimme, as long as Rodgers is standing upright. Absolute legend, who can turn the game singlehandedly. But the Packers defense couldn't stop my 6-year-old niece. 7 possessions for 49'ers in the first half. 3 TDs, 1 FG, 2 lost fumbles and just 1 punt. As long as they stop handing the ball over with turnovers - which will be the number one point pressed by the coach at halftime by the coaches - then it'll come good.

I'm max loaded up pre on 49'ers +9 and a bit of moneyline, so tempting as it may be, I'll resist further exposure and just pass it on, if anyone fancies it ;)
Wildly

Minnesota @ Seattle already seems strong volume an hour before kickoff.
Handicap (mostly Seattle -3) £240k traded
Moneyline £180k traded.

What is usual for NFL volume?

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”