McGregor Vs Aldo

Any markets not covered in the other boards
CLOWNSHOES

Really looking forward to this fight. Who do you all think will win ?

McGregor traded as low as 1.44 (under $100 traded) or even 1.55 ($500 traded) but has been drifting ever since.
Dublin_Flyer

I think McGregor is too short at that, I see it being much closer but I hope McGregor will edge it. If McGregor can keep it upright and avoid the takedowns I think his strike power will damage Aldo frequently and wear him down.

The UFC probably need McGregor to win for his personality and love him/hate him persona for the publicity/superstar angle. All the more so after Ronda Roussey got knocked out a couple of weeks ago and the more recent poster girl Paige VanZant got stopped last night. I saw 2 of VanZants previous fights and while she might be adorably pretty, she strikes with minimal power and looked very weak. I've seen better girl fights outside a nightclub at 2am! :lol:
CLOWNSHOES

Think you're exactly right there mate although i'd quite like to see Aldo win just because of Dana Whites obvious bias :lol: . I layed Van Zant for a small amount for exactly those reasons !
CLOWNSHOES

Aldo briefly went favourite for the first time this morning. Was impressed by how he handled himself at the weigh in.
Wobbler

biggest fight of the year across all combat sports in my opinion. i favour aldo but i think it's a very close fight. lets hope the whole event is just like ufc 189!!!
Dublin_Flyer

Some great fights already on the undercard, fight just finished Faber v Saenz looked like a draw or Saenz edged it to me, judges had it unanimously to Faber...

That Joe Rogan chap doing the in-ring interviews reminds me of the lead singer from the Stereophonics - if he ever manages to clear that shit out of his throat, he'll be unemployed very quickly! :x :lol:

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”