Celebrity Big Brother

Any markets not covered in the other boards
BJGardner

Having seen Jimmy Bullard first out of the jungle when odds on fav for outright winner,I have been watching this volatile market.

Reg Holdsworth has been red carded for using outdated racial language and looking at the totty in the bathroom, personally I'm surprised that they don't have male and female bathrooms. Im sure when this show first satrted they has separate bedrooms.

Another American has been red carded for groping a girl who was comforting him as he was chundering having drunk too much.

I've dabbled in the market, currently red on 2nd Fav Katie Hopkins and George Best's son, Im hoping for some new entrants to replace the two ejectees, rumours are that Linda Evans of Dynasty fame may be going in.
BJGardner

Katie Price (aka page 3 girl Jordan) entered the house last night and is currently Fav in the outright market. :D
magwitch78

Does anyone know at what points the market gets suspended tomorrow night? Will I be able to trade when there are two finalists left in the house?
spreadbetting

I wouldn't bank on it, Betfair are a law unto themselves when it comes to the final nights CBB trading, plus the feeds sometimes are delayed so not really their fault.

They usually reopen after every departure but the closer it gets to the last two the less time there usually is so even though the show may state 2 minutes til voting ends it doesn't mean Betfair will have the market open for those minutes. The days when BB used to be actively managed have long gone along with the liquidity on specials markets.

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”