PDC World Darts Championship

Any markets not covered in the other boards
LeTiss

Starts tomorrow 15th Dec

Always great entertainment, but an abslolutely brilliant trading sport too, with excellent levels of liquidity

If you haven't traded Darts, take a look.
andyrich666

I used to make a lot of money from Darts, I will be laying Painter for the rest of the tournament, he is from my home town when I lived in the UK, his days are gone, I backed him but I made a hash of trading that.....

I m using £50 stakes and now I have set a limit of trading out when I am £20 red across the two.

I feel like lumping on 5k the short prices MVG and so on...at these early doors
Euler

I've started following this guy, some good stuff on there.

https://3dartanalyst.wordpress.com/
SeaHorseRacing

Euler wrote:I've started following this guy, some good stuff on there.

https://3dartanalyst.wordpress.com/
What a great find. Thanks
Dublin_Flyer

Is there any new kids on the block worth watching out for?

I'm not much of a darts fan for most of the year but for the following fortnight I jump firmly on the bandwagon! :lol:
LeTiss

Dublin_Flyer wrote:Is there any new kids on the block worth watching out for?
The one guy who appears to be gathering admirers is an Aussie called Corey Cadby

He recently became World Youth Champion. He's full of confidence, possibly too much in fact, as I thought he sounded arrogant, but nonetheless he could be somebody to look out for. He plays on Monday
andyrich666

Trading darts to me is like tennis it is in the eyes and the sweat of the player, if you can read the player you can generally get it right, last night I felt sad for the guy (Ricky Evans) that wet out to Michael Smith, I ended up with a good green, but I rather would have had nothing or red and saw Ricky go through. That is his Xmas over, should have been the other way round.
Dublin_Flyer

I was watching the Thursday night darts after reading the link Euler posted.
Noticed Smith had 1 win from his last 13 tv matches, a quote from the film 8 Mile came to mind - "This guy's a choke artist!"

Threw a tenner on Evans at 3.9. Was going fine and could have got out for a 3 quid profit, but realised something wasn't right...I was watching a stream and my stream was 1 throw behind the BF scores!! By this stage I was at about a 26c loss, then 1.90ish. Got out for a 3.50 loss. Got caught up in the hype of a 180 in 2.16 seconds too, that's incredible!

For such a stupidly unresearched move regarding my stream and the actual time, I see it more as a 6.50 gain than a 3.50 loss!
Cash lost, experience gained. No complaints from me.
LeTiss

Corey Cadby looked an amazing prospect, definitely a future winner. He just seemed to run out of steam and lost his way in the 3rd set
Euler

Barney on fire tonight
HRacing

Poor Barney has got a right run through to the final. Would love to see him do it though.

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”