basketball playoffs

Any markets not covered in the other boards
ShaunWhite

ec0n0mist wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:36 am
ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:40 am
Great info. In at 1.31 out at 1.67. Thanks for that.
Must be nice, cashing the chips in right at the peak! ;)
I wish I could take the credit for being smart but it was just the end of Q1.
roger speakout

game 2 washington @ boston.

washington got into an early lead 17 points last game but surrendered the lead and lost big.

but i think that boston is not good at 1.6 favourites. i think tis series will go to 6 games or more.

will boston be good at the 3 point like in the last two games?

i want to buy washington as they go into the lead, if they go into the lead.

still isiah thomas is the king of the fourth quarter.

it should be a close game, Washington is still favourite in many quarters, their prce is too big.

I want to invest in an assymetric start, I do not know who will take the lead early, but i want to opportunistically inest in a great start.

my instict is the 1.6 will be under pressure in the 2nd qurter, i think the price will go to parity.
RentonT

Euston... we have a wizard!!!

Great shout there Roger!!!
basketball.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShaunWhite

What a great game. Awesome preview roger.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
roger speakout

game 3

Washington has to win. they are 1.53 favourites.

will Celtics 3 points drop? they won on the 3 point line in the first game but we able to go to the post on the second game.

Beale for Washington has to score 20 points for Washington to win. john all score 40 points and he got tired in the fourth quarter.

the coaches have to decide when Wall , Beale and Isiah Thomas has to take breaks. it is critical.

Washington have played well and lost two games.

A close 4 quarter game will play in Isiah Thomas hands, he is cold blooded. it takes skill to close games. max Kellerman said on espn first take that Lebron james is the best fourth quarter player. he is a pr guy, LeBron gives away the ball for others to close games. he is not clutch.

if the 3 points drop for Celtics, Washington are lost, if they do not drop, expect a tough fight. Celtics want to close the door.

if Washington lose, they have had so many chances to win but they have been beaten.

the last game was so close it finished equal. for a trader this has been the best series, many runs from two teams.

I thought Washington had won the last game when they put together an 8 - 0 run in the 4th quarter.
roger speakout

what happened to de rozin? raptors have been terrible. I hate the cavaliers , icannot even watch them.

the boston vs Washington is alive, the double teaming of Isiah Thomas has worked in the last game, Celtics have to adapt or die. If their three points do not drop, they will not win.

Isiah has to improve his defense, I think they should double team John Wall, Isiah should be working on steals in transition.

Even if Celtics lose tonight, they are still winning the series because they have home advantage. , eventually Isiah Thomas will get used to double teams, but is this the game?

it is a tactical game, I might give my update after the first quarter. Celtics have to stop Washington great starts.

Washington will win if the 3 points shorts by the Celtics are off. the series is alive and on the edge.

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”