Walk on Girls - Darts

Any markets not covered in the other boards
superfrank

Walk-on girls etc. are just harmless FUN and banning stuff at the behest of radical feminists and the PC mob is leading us down a slippery slope.

The Taliban banned MUSIC in Afghanistan - that's where this stuff ends up.

I had a forum post on the BBC removed the other day because I described International Women's Day as feminist garbage - they cannot accept opinions that differ from their own or that don't fit their agenda. In five years time I'll probably get a knock on the door for such a post.

Walk On - Peter Wright | WC2017 Semi Final
https://youtu.be/C53u64fyY-c

Enjoy!
Dallas

That's how you make an entrance, and beats the pants off the way Snooker players enter :)
Hepburn

Maybe it should be a sport itself. Dolly birds and Dolly blokes smiling and strutting their stuff with equal pay. ;)
BetScalper

Arn't these girls basically being put out of a job by the PC brigade ?
LeTiss

BetScalper wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:34 pm
Arn't these girls basically being put out of a job by the PC brigade ?
Totally. If they had 1 leg, or were disabled in some other way, people would say they were an inspiration
Crazyskier

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:49 pm
spreadbetting wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:35 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:38 pm

As for that Presidents club business.... Have they ever seen how a group of women behave when the male strippers come on! Undercover reporters and no girls pressing any charges, that outraged woman MP even referred to them as 'bait'.... absolute stitch up.
It's meant to be a charity fundraiser not some kind of stag night, maybe you'd be happy for your daughter/wife to be touched up and propostioned doing their job but not everyone else would.
Of course I wouldn't be happy, ludacrously offensive suggestion.

But women aren't the pathetic helpless creatures you think they are. My wife used to do hospitality when she younger, if guys crossed the line they got a slap, if they did it twice and they got a proper slapping outside too. Of course it's not right but it's not exactly a Roman orgy. Girls who are bothered by it just do the shopping centre and product launch gigs, not men only auctions.

My issue is that the press make situations like this sound far worse than it is and people who don't know the industry think everyone was being 'touched up' and raped on the tables.
I have to say that I'm with Shaun White here. The 'hostesses' who signed up for this well-paid event knew very well what they were letting themselves in for. The uniforms for a start make it abundantly apparent that they were simply 'eye-candy' designed to stimulate even bigger bids by guys showing off.

I've always read your posts before Spread Betting as you seem to talk a lot of sense where trading is concerned, however I must say that you come over as a professionally-offended minority group member here...

CS
ShaunWhite

Cheers CS.
Liberation has become subjugation and all caused by pandering to the 'who shouts loudest' social media trolls. Young women robbed of the freedom to choose their own occupation doesn't sound like the spirit of #100yrs to me.

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”