Walk on Girls - Darts

Any markets not covered in the other boards
ShaunWhite

F1 now, WSB next I guess.

2018 will be remembered as the year the Dolly Bird died.

I don't know anyone, male or female who agrees with any of this. Maybe it's time to buy shares in a burka business if us guys aren't able to control our excitement at seeing a pretty girl. Stimulating music will be next.
ruthlessimon

Euler

I think we should go the whole hod on equality, why do women get an advantage. Mix the men's and women's Tennis and double the prize money, best players win double.
Derek27

I doubt anyone watches darts, F1, or any other sport just for the girls (they'd have to be pretty sad if they did). They're just adding a touch of glamour which any good sport deserves.

Does anyone really want to see fat pot-bellied blokes taking their place ?
northbound

After F1, I’m sure that WTA will force women to wear tracksuit trousers during tennis matches.

Oh and while they’re at it, make sure their nipples are not visible through the shirt...
ShaunWhite

Euler wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:15 pm
I think we should go the whole hod on equality, why do women get an advantage. Mix the men's and women's Tennis and double the prize money, best players win double.
Be careful what you wish for
Euler

In order to balance things up, I think all men should have the right to have babies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgp9MPLEAqA
Euler

Equality in action?

Prostate cancer deaths overtake those from breast cancer. Angela Culhane, chief executive of the charity Prostate Cancer UK, said the disease currently received half the funding and half the research that is devoted to breast cancer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-42890405
Hepburn

Blurred Lines.

Thb if you need 'dolly birds' with jiggly boobs at any event, it surely means the sport is fantastically boring without them.

Bye bye Darts & F1
BetScalper

I like the Rugby 7s at twickenham each year.

Plenty of dolly birds with jiggly everything, especially come 7.00pm at Richmond Park after the Rugby has ended.

And they don't seem to bothered about being PC when the sun goes down.
superfrank

Walk-on girls etc. are just harmless FUN and banning stuff at the behest of radical feminists and the PC mob is leading us down a slippery slope.

The Taliban banned MUSIC in Afghanistan - that's where this stuff ends up.

I had a forum post on the BBC removed the other day because I described International Women's Day as feminist garbage - they cannot accept opinions that differ from their own or that don't fit their agenda. In five years time I'll probably get a knock on the door for such a post.

Walk On - Peter Wright | WC2017 Semi Final
https://youtu.be/C53u64fyY-c

Enjoy!
Dallas

That's how you make an entrance, and beats the pants off the way Snooker players enter :)
Hepburn

Maybe it should be a sport itself. Dolly birds and Dolly blokes smiling and strutting their stuff with equal pay. ;)
BetScalper

Arn't these girls basically being put out of a job by the PC brigade ?
LeTiss

BetScalper wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:34 pm
Arn't these girls basically being put out of a job by the PC brigade ?
Totally. If they had 1 leg, or were disabled in some other way, people would say they were an inspiration

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”