Strictly come dancing 2018

Any markets not covered in the other boards
spreadbetting

They film the knock out on Saturday night so the result is already known, I won't spoil it by posting as it'd ruin Shaun's week.
ShaunWhite

The result is on the net from about 10pm on Saturday, I'm savvy about avoiding spoilers sb, esp opening a SCD thread on a Sunday afternoon!

I knew you'd know a good jive from a bad one Memphis :D I thought she was doing keepy-uppys. :?
JTEDL

'dance of shame' :lol: Right result, he danced well and didn't deserve to go, hope the BBC aren't fixing the show again haha!
Dallas

JTEDL wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:17 pm
'dance of shame' :lol: Right result, he danced well and didn't deserve to go, hope the BBC aren't fixing the show again haha!
I did read somewhere this morning the viewing figs where over 11m for Saturday, I'm not sure what they normally are but expect thats well up compared to regular weeks
JTEDL

Yeah saw that, I am sure the TV companies love stuff like last week, as increases viewing figures.
Dallas

JTEDL wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:28 pm
Yeah saw that, I am sure the TV companies love stuff like last week, as increases viewing figures.
I've just checked and according to Wiki they seem to sit between 9m-12m with a series averaging around 11mill so guess this weekends weren't that unusual
jimibt

sorry to gatecrash re another market. what are folks thoughts on Ashley Roberts in Strictly?? I know it can be a popularity contest (joe sugg/stacey dooley) but she is definitelly (imho) the most techincally gifted ofthe bunch..

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/s ... .146754132
ShaunWhite

jimibt wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:14 pm
sorry to gatecrash re another market. what are folks thoughts on Ashley Roberts in Strictly?? I know it can be a popularity contest (joe sugg/stacey dooley) but she is definitelly (imho) the most techincally gifted ofthe bunch..

Was always going to be the best dancer but suffers from the curse of people assuming she had a head start. Polls don't look good. Digitalspy, tellymix etc.
jimibt

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:00 pm
jimibt wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:14 pm

Was always going to be the best dancer but suffers from the curse of people assuming she had a head start. Polls don't look good. Digitalspy, tellymix etc.
yet weirdly, yesterday she was on 10 odds (i backed a conservative £10 :D) and is now low 9's. but i get what you're saying about the judgement that she's got a head start.
ShaunWhite

I've moved the chat here Jim...

I think there's a small risk that Stacey might end up in the bottom 2 (4th best & complacent voters), and if that's with Charles on a week that suits him, there could be a shock. The SCD is a strange phone-in because it's so short, are Joe's fans the type that watch live tv? Put those together and Ashley is probably about right at 9 I think. She was 2nd in IAC too so she's proved herself to be likeable. It's been a bit of a suprise to me that Faye has been so long.

Purely anicdotally from relatives etc they're all about Stacey. Her ace up the sleeve is Kevin, he's 2nd most popular after Anton and lots of people vote for the pro and not the celeb. Diane is new and won't have that support.
jimibt

for sure joesuggs fans won't watch on live tv, so maybe your stacey character can capitalise on that in some way. will stick with pashley for now and see where we are in a week or so. silly wager more than a trade tbh.
MemphisFlash

i think it will be lauren and graham in the bottom 2
ShaunWhite

MemphisFlash wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:02 pm
If it's that then I think his quickstep will be better than her salsa. She's too stiff and he's good in the technical dances.
Charles's tango to Eleanor Rigby sounds like a strange combination that might score low. Week 10 already 😔
jimibt

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:04 pm
MemphisFlash wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:02 pm
If it's that then I think his quickstep will be better than her salsa. She's too stiff and he's good in the technical dances.
Charles's tango to Eleanor Rigby sounds like a strange combination that might score low. Week 10 already 😔

yeah, why does this manufactured enjoyment have such a nice feelgood factor... hope i'm not being tele-doped!! :ugeek:

(need to TRY and get into I'm a celeb - breathing hard!! :D)
MemphisFlash

Lauren or Charles to go next week

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”