SPOTY 2018

Any markets not covered in the other boards
ShaunWhite

If 'God' doesn't approve of homosexuals, why does he employ so many in middle management jobs?

Is anyone running a book on Omniscient Personality Of The Year?Mohammed has had a strong year, lots of controversy and outspoken too. He's got millions of fans on social media, the one to watch I think. I don't feel Christiano 'God' has really much for his fans this time round.
jimibt

ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:11 pm
If 'God' doesn't approve of homosexuals, why does he employ so many in middle management jobs?

Is anyone running a book on Omniscient Personality Of The Year?Mohammed has had a strong year, lots of controversy and outspoken too. He's got millions of fans on social media, the one to watch I think. I don't feel Christiano 'God' has really much for his fans this time round.
i just think the buddha is weiser!! - ok,i'll get me cassock!!
SeaHorseRacing

How has this topic got to religion?
spreadbetting

I blame you and your admiration for God fearing Fury :o Crazyskier then steered the ship to sodomy in line with most Christian's fixations on the subject.
Emmson

Ben Stokes sub 3s for this years! :o actually I can see why, people love a redemption story.
wearthefoxhat

Emmson wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:57 am
Ben Stokes sub 3s for this years! :o actually I can see why, people love a redemption story.

They could show this clip, before redemption, to get a more balanced view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TBQ6w93HRk

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”