Britain's Got Talent

Any markets not covered in the other boards
LeTiss

It's not often you see an individual on Reality TV get backed into 1.16 and lose!

When the public show huge support for one act, you expect that support to also show up in the phone votes, but alas Ronan Parke has lost some punters serious money tonight
Dobbin

LOL

Not if you are Scottish and layed him
Steev

Yeah. I learnt an important lessons tonight. Backed at 1.5 and should have got rid of it at 1.2 but decided it was such a sure thing and to hold onto it. I've never known such a huge difference between phone activity and betfair. Just need to get it back on the tennis tomorrow.
Jimmy

Yeah I layed him. Didn't think he would win with all the hype etc. Might have looked a bit fishy if he easily won.
spreadbetting

LeTiss 4pm wrote:It's not often you see an individual on Reality TV get backed into 1.16 and lose!

When the public show huge support for one act, you expect that support to also show up in the phone votes, but alas Ronan Parke has lost some punters serious money tonight
Happens hell of lot in reality stuff, I've seen plenty of long odds on shots turned over in all the years I've played reality markets. People overestimate the fact public support will translate into votes and underestimate things like regional voting. Whilst you can't always predict the result correctly you can usually predict which way the market will move in reality stuff. I learnt a long time ago to green out before the results announced as it's easy to get burnt in those markets if you think you know the winner.
Sameen

yes if the character on reality tv performs positive then they get fame

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”