Canadian Grand Prix 2011

Any markets not covered in the other boards
JollyGreen

It is shame that Sebastien Vettel isn't shorter in price. I usually like to lay him pre-race and then trade out later if he takes the lead. Sadly he may be just too high in price to make it work today.

The track at Montreal doesn't suit the Red Bull in race trim as it is not a track where down force is so important. Fernando Alonso is alongside him on the grid and the Ferraris are lightning off the grid.

I am hoping Alonso can steal the lead from Vettel on the start and then the odds for Alonso should tumble. If not I can also hold on because the Ferrari in race trim is very good at Montreal so Alonso still has a chance before the race ends.

I may try it later.

Shame to see the McLarens so far off the pace, I was hoping they would be closer in practice. Like the Ferraris they are good in race trim at this track so they may also push Vettel.

It will be worth watching this one!
JollyGreen

I think this could all be scuppered by the weather. If they have to start on wets behind the safety car then it all goes out of the window!!
Euler

1.04 turned over on the last lap, Button wins after a mistake from Vettel. Button backed in the 300's.
JollyGreen

Money traded on Button at 800! :shock: It was less than £1 but I would have welcomed it!
PeterLe

Me too. I laid Vettel in the 1.3 range only to trade out and make about a £5! :(
There is normally a lot more movement, but this one seemed to be quite static at the beginning and I switched BA off and decided not to trade it...Ah well it will buy a Lottery ticket!
alan

buttons win at that race was never predictable... weather played its part!

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”